Player
    Character
    Mother Vain
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90

Suggestion: Require Tank Stance On to Enter Queue

Depending on your queue, your tank stance is removed if there's a level change. The benefits to tank stance is knowing if your tank is awake and aware. The other issue is that tanks like jumping into dungeons without the stance and hoping to be OT for trials.

- Make tank stances L15 (they should learn it early any ways).
    - Give an error if the stance is not on, unable to queue (ensures they're awake).
    - Start each dungeon with it turned on (no second-guessing).
    (0)
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mother Vain
    Founding Leader for <TAINT> on Gilgamesh, the world's largest LGBTQIA+ gaming community

Giving OVER 3,000+ human beings around the world somewhere to call home since ARR beta.
    https://tiny.cc/taintinvite/

Player
    Character
    Advent Shadowsoul
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    Uh, then acn smn and sch have to have their pets out before queue also. While we are at this, i think your gear should be over 80% condition to queue as well, regardless of class or job. Also protect has to be on the cross role bar for healers, and diversion for all dps you know, to make sure theyre awake/aware.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Eve Knight
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    There's actually already a prompt warning a player that they are queuing with heavily damaged gear. I think the threshold is lower than 80%, though. I only saw it because I queued for a chocobo race with low-durability culinarian gear (which obviously shouldn't actually trigger the alert). And it would be nice if the player had to actually process the warning before the queue was actually triggered, lest the player be forced to choose between declining a ready queue or just accepting the state of their gear.

To the point, though, I would not support forcing players to use any particular stance in order to queue. I do, however, like the idea of a prominent alert when a stance is clearly missing (such as a paladin using neither sword oath nor shield oath despite being of sufficient level).
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Inglis Eucus
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    They should also add function where if there not wearing tank armor that they can't queue up as one. Seen bunch tanks wear dps or caster gear to boost up there ilvl to enter a dungeon. Makes it very hard when in 2 hits there almost dead because of it.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Hyomin Park
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    I don't really think this is needed. The only QoL feature that could be added would be to not remove stances if you're synced unless you're synced below the level at which you acquire them.

Can't say how many times I queue in as an AST and the level sync kicks my sect off and it takes me a minute to realize that my Aspected Benefics are doing jack all.
    (1)
    Sage | Astrologian | Dancer

마지막 날 널 찾아가면
    마지막 밤 기억하길

Hyomin Park#0055

Player
    Character
    Asuka Suzuhana
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    And when the Dps have a bad Dps, but the heal can heal me withouth tank stance on the boss, I will not have to swap in stance Dps for PL, these dumb Dps ?
    (1)