Player
    Character
    Yoso Carrasco
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Babydoll View Post
    This is a joke right? SE wtf are you doing...
    They aren't serious. SE hasn't said how many seals they are and they would no way be less seals than darkhold drops.
    (0)

Player

Sounds like a good idea.
    (0)

Greetings!

In patch 1.23 players will be able to trade in weapons obtained from Good King Moggle Mog XII for Grand Company seals as we will be adding these to the array of items that can be delivered for Expeditionary Missions.

As mentioned previously when adding the Ifrit weapons, we will continue to evaluate items from other content that can be traded in the future.
    (27)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Hamtaro Kakamaro
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    How about we get Totem for Ifrit weapons we don't need or want, same for Moogle's weapon we get nut charm, and Garuda, and for future primals. I think that would be more acceptable by the player base.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    Quote Originally Posted by HamHam View Post
    How about we get Totem for Ifrit weapons we don't need or want, same for Moogle's weapon we get nut charm, and Garuda, and for future primals. I think that would be more acceptable by the player base.
    Would be nice if they did have that 'option' but switching from company seals to just totem/nut wouldn't be good for those players who have completed a full set of Ifrit/Moogle weapons. Gotta remember about those people also. FYI I'm not one of them 3 weapons short on Ifrit, 6 weapons short on Moogle.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Sasha Calico
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Lol sounds neat if you want seals but im 0/7 on ifrit weps 0/7 on moogle weapons and 0/7 on garuda weapons. Well 4/7 on ifrit i did have the blade axe bow and claws before i traded them in for seals for GC promotions since im impatient lol.

Player
    Character
    Shayla Asiaine
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 50
    I wonder if this means in the future......
    Our Grand Company has a stock pile of these Primal Weapons. Would you be interested in buying one for a few seals? Ifrit's Bow available now, for only 50,000 seals.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Bracan Ermmart
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    please let us trade the countless amount of items that drop on the floor from AV and CC when we spam for Darklight gear.....?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Blazel Nox
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Asiaine View Post
    I wonder if this means in the future......
    Our Grand Company has a stock pile of these Primal Weapons. Would you be interested in buying one for a few seals? Ifrit's Bow available now, for only 50,000 seals.
    lol I would buy a weapon for seals, We can farm seals with caravan, but Primal Party is hard-to-get and it isn't 100% Drop, It's all kinda random.

I'm 6/7 Moogle and 0/7 Garuda, I got so much Double Moogle weapons and haven't won Garuda yet coz everyone doesn't want to and most have gotten theirs during the BLM Burn Bug time It would be nice If you could exchange Seals or a weapon for another weapon you desire.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alkimi Asura
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Bracan View Post
    please let us trade the countless amount of items that drop on the floor from AV and CC when we spam for Darklight gear.....?
    A fair few of these still sell for decent gil, at least they do here. Although granted there is a lot of crap that people just toss like all the weapons bar the WHM one.
    (0)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6