Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Player
    Character
    Hyomin Park
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    Can't recall many pieces of gear this expansion where BARD is wearing a robe - and I mean an actual robe like what healers/casters get. We've gotten a lot of jackets and flamoyant shirts. I wouldn't really call our AF gear a robe either - that's more of a long coat.
    (4)

Bard | Astrologian | Future Dancer

이대로 살면 돼 숨 쉬면 돼
    살아있기만 하면 돼 왜 안돼
    Feel free to add me on Discord if you want a friend or just someone to talk to: Hyomin Park#0055
    Signature was made using: http://ff14card.tank.jp ; Credits to the creator!

Player
    Character
    Vossler Draudos
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    I think r/ffxivshitpost is leaking again...
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Gemina Lunarian
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 70
    I don't think the OP is being a troll or serious about an anti-robe law so much as expressing a major discontentment for the amount of robes in the game. What I find sad is not necessarily the amount of robes, but rather that the leg gear that goes along with the robes are beautifully designed, only to be covered up by that damn robe. Same can be said for hoods covering up longer hairstyles, but understand that clipping pretty much makes this impossible. But if they could find a way around it, I'd be loving me some hoods!

I suppose mages and wizards are more traditionally known for their long gowns and robes and using jewelry to enhance their magic, while warlocks/witches and sorcerers/sorceresses chose more form fitting attire and accessories made from organic material. Witches in particular also used seduction, so being clad in practically next to nothing is quite common for them. Our magic users in this game are a blend of each of those subtypes, and personally would like to see more form fitting attire with some armor elements to it that shows some skin.

Some examples:

Female

Male

(1)

"Woe betide the man who stands opposed to or with the Weapon of Light, for death will be his reward. Death for him and his kin and all he holds dear."

Player
    Character
    Reimmi Stark
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctify View Post
    If only there was some way to change the appearance of your armor to something more suitable to your taste.... oh wait.

I know! it would be nice if we had more options for that instead of robe, robe... robe... robe.. another robe, oh hey thats not- nevermind, robe.
    (1)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3