Player
    Character
    Alenya Elizabelle
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70

PvP Penalty Improvement

I am aware that some of us are multi-taskers - like, they queue for PvP in FFXIV, then have another game up (maybe?) and play that game whilst they wait for queue.
    I find it annoying that you get a penalty after missing the queue one after another.
    What I am suggesting, is that instead of 3 missed queues once a day, make it 3 missed queues per hour, this would be a great improvement, so that players don't get bored - perhaps change the penalty so it doesn't affect all queues, say, you withdraw from PvP 3 times in an hour, then you can still queue for dungeons instead of having to wait 30 minutes for penalty to be removed.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ash Florentine
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Would make it easier for people trying to wintrade, because they need to get in the same match with 2 characters.
    I can only recommend putting system sounds active even when ffxiv is in background.
    I don't like the system that much either, sometimes you withdraw the moment it pops and because of lag you get a strike lol. You even get a penalty if you don't accept something as trivial as the Triple Triad Lounge, imagine doing casual/no reward content and still getting a penalty...
    (0)