Player
    Character
    Joel Cleveland'
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 80

To Whom it may concern

I have been being harassed griefed and slandered by a group of players for months now and i file tickets but the same players are here shaming me using my name in shout and the nn/ chat to grief and degrade me
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Espikes Darkwind
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    That does sound quite horrible and it is unacceptable if the GMs have yet to respond. They could be investigating the issue using logs, so it could take some time.

However, this area is the incorrect area to post this in, which more than likely will not get a proper response from the GMs or whoever you are trying to reach. Issues like this I believe need to be handled in-game using the report function.

For now, if they are truly harassing you, be sure to continue sending in reports. I would also suggest blacklisting said players and be sure to avoid them as best as you can for now.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Joel Cleveland'
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 80
    I was told by the gm to go to the feedback forum , also the thing is if i black list i cant see them harassing me in shout and the nn/ chat to report . The reports seem to fall on deaf ears tho since its been going on for monthsso if i blacklist how or what would i be able to report i wont see the harassment only the rest of the server will
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cyrillo Rongway
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    This is the Localization forum, which is for reporting translation errors, typos, and awkward game text.

Your issue doesn't really sound like something that needs to be aired in public channels, but if you really feel like discussing this on the forums, the place to do so would be the Mateus-specific subforum or the general discussion forum. Just be aware you will be subjecting yourself to some very strong opinions by doing so.
    (2)
    Error 3102 Club, Order of the 52nd Hour

Player
    Character
    Esprit Libre
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    This is what happens when you are the most infamously toxic player on the server for years on end, being banned multiple times for it. Whether you've turned over a new leaf or not recently I have no idea, but you will never have a good name on Mateus, and moving to another server is the only way you're gonna get away from your bad reputation and the griefing that follows it.
    (3)