Player
    Character
    Eli Dacreach
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70

New Player wondering about statics.

(All these questions are looking into the future, specifically 5.x)

What is, generally, expected from members of a static?

Are they ussually required to be in the same FC?

What are the average iLvl requirements (maybe as a percentage? because I recognize that while 400/405 is max in 4.5, 5.0 is going to be a whole new ball game.)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hyomin Park
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    Since the implementation of cross-world party finder, statics don’t have to be on the same server anymore, much less the same FC. At least, if you aren’t going for hardcore, world-first progression. I think a lot of the hardcore FCs (e.g., Elysium, Entropy, etc.) generally want players to be in their FC, but if you aren’t in a hardcore group, it generally doesn’t even matter. There are hardcore groups that are cross-server, so it’s not a hard-and-fast rule. You will probably be required to have a Discord though; most statics organize things like schedules in voice apps like Discord.

Average item level is going to change come 5.0. Each tier that comes out has minimum requirements for each floors; these can be bypassed when you queue in with a full group, but it’s generally recommended to have at least a full set of HQ crafted gear for each new tier.

Deltascape came out with i320 crafted gear, with Savage dropping i340 gear and an i345 weapon.
    Sigmascape came out with i350 crafted gear, with Savage dropping i370 gear and an i375 weapon.
    Alphascape came out with i380 crafted gear, with Savage dropping i400 gear and an i405 weapon.

You can expect similar ranges to this going into 5.0, as well as the new tiers in 5.2 and 5.4 — each tier will introduce crafted gear 20 item levels below the Savage gear, and that’s generally what you should have going into it. Though the first two floors can be cleared in gear from the previous tier if your group is good, it’s generally recommended to go in with fully melded crafted gear—accessories should have Vitality melded into their first slot for survivability until you get Savage gear to bump up your DEF/M.DEF and HP.
    (1)
    Sage | Astrologian | Dancer

마지막 날 널 찾아가면
    마지막 밤 기억하길

Hyomin Park#0055

Player
    Character
    Eli Dacreach
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Thank you for the information!
    (Sorry for taking so long to respond, I just joined the forum and was expecting an email to notify me of new posts.)
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Hyomin Park
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteCreature View Post
    Thank you for the information!
    (Sorry for taking so long to respond, I just joined the forum and was expecting an email to notify me of new posts.)
    You are very welcome! And not a problem! ^^
    I think there may be an email feature you can toggle in My Settings for subscribed threads, but I'm not sure. I've never messed with it before.
    (0)
    Sage | Astrologian | Dancer

마지막 날 널 찾아가면
    마지막 밤 기억하길

Hyomin Park#0055