Player
    Character
    Taihaku Kaede
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 90

Returning player looking for social interaction!

Hello everyone,

I've returner to the game not long ago in preparation for the new expansion. I'm looking for people to chat and play with when I'm online. I'm a father and don't have all the time in the world to play but when I do, I would like to be with people I can talk and have fun with!

You can add me ingame (Dhante Castiel) or join this little discord I just made. I can chat when I'm at work so it's always fun!

https://discord.gg/79xegfr

Thank you!
    (0)
    Last edited by Dhante; 05-13-2019 at 08:56 AM.

Player
    Character
    Cueball Hustle
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 80
    Hello Dhante!

Your welcome to join Ruined Exiles FC. We’re a group of players new and veterans, getting ready for new expansion. The focus of the FC is fostering friendships and doing dungeons/content together. We do have a discord setup for the FC, and encouraging anyone who’s interested to join us. If you’re interested or have any questions, msg me in game @Cueball Hustle or discord Cue#5474.

Hope to hear from you,
    Cue
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Trienne Bearheart
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    Hello cue happened to come by your post regarding your tc im gettjng ready to move worlds soon looking for a social fc where i can meet new friends and do content would you mind telling me about your fc? I main sch and smn all healers at 80 love hunts farming etc main thing is to get to know people and have fun
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Risu Unzan
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 70
    I have been playing the game for a while but mostly do everything by myself. i would love it if i could find a free company that is active. the one i am apart of i don't see more than 3 people online at a time an no one ever talks to each other. I just feel a little guilty about leaving them as i have been in the same FC for about 5 years now. but i don't really ever see anyone on anymore.
    (0)