Player
    Character
    Oz Glacius
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80

Heaven on High floor 100 disconnection error and loss of loot?

When submitting a bug report, please use the below template and thoroughly fill out the necessary information.

Date & Time: 04/05/2019
    Frequency: One time issue
    World name: Cerberus
    Character name: Technologist Amon (My alt character)
    Retainer name: N/A
    NPC name: N/A
    Monster name: N/A
    Class/Level: Level 70
    Party or solo: Party 4 man
    In-game time: 9:37pm
    Area and coordinates: Heaven on High Floor 100
    Housing: n/a
    Steps:
    1. I completed floor 100 with 3 FC friends and I went to exit the duty, I saw the scoreboard and clicked to leave then I got 90ked
    2. I returned to the game and it put me back at the floor 91 entry duty, when I got out I got no reliquary or 3 platinum sacks that we had found, my friend's file says their duty is completed but mine says failed?
    3. I put a ticket but I was sent to the forums instead?

Connection Specs
    - Type of internet connection/provider: Telenet Belgium
    - Modem maker/model number:

■ PC Specs

To obtain the system information, open the FFXIV launcher and select Config → System Information → Display.

-=-=-=-=- System Information -=-=-=-=-

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Laptop Model Name:
    Laptop Model Number:

Gamepad Manufacturer:
    Gamepad Model Name:
    Gamepad Part Number:

Browser Information
    - Name and version of the browser currently in-use:
    - Internet Explorer Version:

------------------------------------------------------
    (0)
    I love all things Amon.

Player
    Character
    Makani Risvertasashi
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Very unfortunate timing. If your friends were still in the instance, you'd have had time to reconnect before the instance collapsed and could have still gotten the rewards. Condolences.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Oz Glacius
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    Aye it doesn't quite make sense since it logs you as 'Completed' the moment you touch the shrine, I even saw the score tally up then the moment I hit exit, it booted me off the server with a 90k. I was hoping they could help me, I created an in game ticket that sent me here. I have screenshots from my FC friends too of logs from the instance too.
    (0)
    I love all things Amon.

Player
    Character
    Makani Risvertasashi
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozglacius View Post
    Aye it doesn't quite make sense since it logs you as 'Completed' the moment you touch the shrine, I even saw the score tally up then the moment I hit exit, it booted me off the server with a 90k. I was hoping they could help me, I created an in game ticket that sent me here. I have screenshots from my FC friends too of logs from the instance too.
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news. But 'take it to the forums' is basically their way of telling you "go away, we can't help you". Or a little more charitably, that a dev would have to make a system wide change (such as actually registering and saving when you touch the shrine, instead of apparently only giving the appearance thereof).

But even if they do a patch to make saving better... the loot from your run in particular is gone. Sorry to have to be the one to tell you SE's customer service is, well... yeah...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Oz Glacius
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    Aye I figured as much, thankfully it's just an alt character, I enjoy HoH and it was rather unfortunate but I thought that at least trying to appeal would be better than doing nothing, I hope they perhaps consider this as a legit issue because I'd feel sorry for someone who was doing it for their first time and would run into the same issue. I have a lot of issues 90king when moving to other zones and it's only this game I seem to have them with.
    (0)
    I love all things Amon.