Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Selene Theralia
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    My every-few-day rant about the lack of housing on Jenova server (a "normal" population server during the pre-xpac downtime)

ZERO PLOTS AVAILABLE.

Please add more wards.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Selene Theralia
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    That is still an improvement over the current system. Entering the housing system is next to impossible on my server. Any time a plot opens up, 3-5 people are sitting there (some with their clickbots running while they afk [no risk of punishment as devs don't police this]) ... impossible for a legit player to get a plot, unless I want to sit for hours (as mentioned by others) and click a ******* placard and hope my click occurs when the plot comes off of cooldown.

Please fix.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Dyvid Pandemonium
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by timmeh1333 View Post
    I want a community to walk around in and meet my neighbors. Instanced housing isn't what I want. I want a community, not somewhere that I can hide and decorate. I want to share my decorations with people. This isn't a single player game.
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...-Racing-etc%29
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nettle Creidne
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    I want a community to walk around in and meet my neighbors. Instanced housing isn't what I want. I want a community, not somewhere that I can hide and decorate. I want to share my decorations with people. This isn't a single player game.
    Not sure how instanced housing means you can't share what you do with other players. Instanced housing doesn't mean all houses are locked and cannot be unlocked.

It also doesn't mean we can't have neighbourhoods. If we had a system in which a player or a fc could buy an instanced plot of land where many houses could be built, we could still have neighbourhoods. You could even connect various neighbourhoods together with aethryte shards to form bigger neighbourhoods.

There are a lot of very positive possibilities with instanced housing. It doesn't have to mean a single house cut off from everyone that only you can visit.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Reylinn Feldruun
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 80
    You already said you don't want to click, so save yourself a headache until/unless they change things. Clicking sucks, but if you want a house right now, park your butt in front of a placard and click.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Selene Theralia
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    Hi it's me again -- Jenova server, Monday May 20th at 12:17am server time (where is my server, greenland???) - normal population server in the pre-xpac lull ... one small plot available in lavender beds, when I got there there's 3 click bots running on that placard...

please add more wards, or get rid of the plot cooldown (the plot cooldown only benefits people who already OWN a plot, who can bypass the cooldown... it is next to impossible to get a plot)

I have 30 million gil, would LOVE a medium plot for my FC (we currently do not have a house)

please fix
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Selene Theralia
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Reylinn View Post
    You already said you don't want to click, so save yourself a headache until/unless they change things. Clicking sucks, but if you want a house right now, park your butt in front of a placard and click.
    Do you have a house? Did you do that to get a house? If the answers are yes and no, then you don't actually understand how bad things are right now.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Inglis Eucus
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    Notice when checking out housing today that there was over 10 plots in same ward all owned by same character name. Thought you could only own 1 personal and 1 fc plot per account.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fox Briarthorn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by hynaku View Post
    Notice when checking out housing today that there was over 10 plots in same ward all owned by same character name. Thought you could only own 1 personal and 1 fc plot per account.
    You can own 1 personal per server and 1 fc house per character per server (8 fc total if you have 8 characters on a server). The official information was not updated to reflect the current server side restrictions. On top of that when those restrictions were in place, they only covered the purchase of housing, not the transfer of fc ownership. All the bases were not covered in terms of restricting single accounts.

What you saw was likely multiple different fcs using the same tag. While the fc name must remain unique, the tag does not.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fury Sunfire
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    That is still an improvement over the current system. Entering the housing system is next to impossible on my server. Any time a plot opens up, 3-5 people are sitting there (some with their clickbots running while they afk [no risk of punishment as devs don't police this]) ... impossible for a legit player to get a plot, unless I want to sit for hours (as mentioned by others) and click a ******* placard and hope my click occurs when the plot comes off of cooldown.

Please fix.
    Get an apartment or step up and make hundreds of millions and buy one off someone. If you want it that bad then work for it. If that sounds unreasonable, then you tough luck. I don't click placards 100 times to feel disappointment. I just click the trade button 100 times to get those larges off people's hands
    (0)

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast