Player
    Character
    Shin Ryougen
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80

[Zalera][FC][SC][LFM] Burning Hearts <Ignis>

Burning Hearts its a new FC, we are mostly WoW refugees and we are looking for greener pastures, to play and enjoy the game and all of its aspects. Hello im Shin, leader and founder of Burning Hearts as both a guild and community, and now FC, ive been at the head of our organization for 3 years. We have decided to choose FF14 as our main game from now on and we are looking for more!

What are we looking for? nice, friendly people, from all skill levels and backgrounds, people who enjoy gaming and hanging out and who are interested in participating in all the content FF14 has to offer. From raiding, to pvp, to dungeons and RP, we are looking to explore every aspect of it and have a good time together doing it, if you are completely new or a seasoned veteran dont hesitate to ask me for more information, looking forward to hear from you all!

You can chat with me over discord at Gin#9683 or whisper me in game at Shin Ryougen
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Shin Ryougen
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    We continue to prepare for shadowbringers~ we are about lvl 6 at the moment and we are still looking for more people ^^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Shin Ryougen
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    Getting back into recruiting as we are leveling and questing thru stormblood atm!
    (0)