Character
    Brey Voreas
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70

<IRON> Currently Recruiting

Hi everyone!

Blood & Iron is currently looking for new and old players alike to grow our ranks.

Blood & Iron has been around since PS3 BETA. We are a Rank 8 FC with a large mansion in Mist, we keep buffs up at all times, try to run regular events monthly if possible, and enjoy most facets of the game. We are interesting in getting people together for weekly events as well such as raiding, trials, deep dungeon, maps, pvp, etc.

We have no restrictions or limitations in joining except that you bring a drama free attitude with you. We are looking for people to grow friendships, enjoy all aspects of the game with, and legitimately just have fun with. We are a core group of people that have been closed and tight knit for awhile, but want to breath some freshness into the game and what better way than finding new friends. We do have a discord we are beginning to use again.

In closing if your looking for good people to run game with, good people to get to know, and interest in all aspect of play please reach out on here, or you can message Sasha Marigold or myself in game. Cheers!
    (1)
    Brey Voreas
    Server: Coeurl
    Free Company: Blood & Iron
    Free Company Leader
    We are openly recruiting all types of players please send tell in game or apply. Cheer!

Player
    Character
    Recks Eindridi
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 47
    I know its an old post but I just started a week or so ago but I seen this post and was wondering if you were still recruiting?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Brey Voreas
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Hi Shadow,

We are still recruiting. We are always looking for good people to join us in game. Just holler at me or Sasha Marigold in game and we can chat more. Hope your enjoying the game. See ya soon.

Thanks,

Brey
    (0)
    Brey Voreas
    Server: Coeurl
    Free Company: Blood & Iron
    Free Company Leader
    We are openly recruiting all types of players please send tell in game or apply. Cheer!

Player
    Character
    Rennir Boarsblood
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70

Interested in joining

Hello,

I am a returning player and I was interested in meeting new people to play and enjoy the game with. I will be on most of the week due to my vacation. So when you are available in game we can chat there if you would like.

Thank you,
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Brey Voreas
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Hi Jibril, would love to chat anytime. Send me a tell in game Brey Voreas, I will look for you as well! Hope to hear from you soon!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sanemitsu Buhen
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Im an old player returning for shadow bringers. Are you still recruiting?
    (0)