Player
    Character
    Zephyr Fox
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 70

Hello Aegis! Balamung Player Looking for A Change.

Hello! I'm from Balamung server and I'm becoming desperately bored! @.@

I quit shortly after the release after participating in the Alpha/Beta so I really didn't get a choice in server transfers being away. I heard about the Welcome back Campaign and decided to come back and see. And I'm loving the game so far!

Unfortunately my character got flung on Balamung by the time I got back. I didn't really think much of it before hand...but now that I've hit the point I'm ready for end game. However, nobody is doing any of it there it seems. (Or rather the only two or three NA LS capable don't want to train any new blood) Pick Ups are disasteriffic and none of my LS seem capable of anything beyond suckering better players to carry them through content.

I'm sick to death of not accomplishing anything and am looking for some awesome people who want to do something amazing instead of just talking about it then wussing out when it comes time for anything hard.

I guess what I'm saying is:
    Please! Somebody who isn't completely terrible at this game talk to me! I'm so lonely in this sea of mediocrity and procrastination! /cry

tl;dr
    • I'm from balamung and hating it right now.
    • I want to chat up people who actualy do Endgame on this server because my server seems completely inept.
    • I like waffle cones. They friggin' delicious! :9

I'll been running around Aegis for the next week or so as Mister Crowley. Chat me up :3
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kairi Sgheart
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 80
    o.o i been on balmung/fabul or over 2 years, and now aegis but with alt char in balmung. i hope u find what u looking for, can be hard after being away from game so long. but feel free drop me msg if want ask about things. =p
    (0)

youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/babyger7

Player
    Character
    Zephyr Fox
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 70
    Gah! No sooner had I wrote that slightly over dramatic rant I fell ill and got laid up in bed for nearly a week. :/

Anyway! Thanks Kairi for the response I'll chat with you when I happen to be on again. And also thanks everyone else who chatted with me on Aegis.

I'll be hanging around Aegis when I'm busy with studying/work to socialize so if you see me feel free to chat. Sorry if I don't respond right away though.

If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say Balamung is suffering from RP server stigma. I keep finding groups of Lazy Susans and Casual Carls that talk big but fall flat when its time to ante up.

Its rather frustrating that several of my friends have given up 'til 2.0 because nobody we meet is willing to do anything serious and there is too few of us to static.

Luckily the few of us left have found a group to get our relics done with before 2.0 and not be jerks about it, but when server transfers become available I definitely want to leave. Especially seeing all the people decked out in fancies that most people in my server have all but given up on.

I apologize if my first post seemed dramatic, but its very frustrating when everyone I've met seems to have given up before even trying.
    (0)

4. 08-21-2012 08:14 AM

Player
    Character
    Geesus Ravenheart
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Zephyrfox if you're looking for a group that does AV, CC and other events, we try to run a regular schedule but it IS based off availability of our players. We don't FORCE people to be anywhere for anything it's completely voluntary but we do like doing events. We are currently working on getting the rest of the LS up to speed for "end game" as I too just came back from a LONG break (May). You're interested, you can visit us at Caffeine Cartel. I just sent you a tell in game but you weren't logged in. :P
    (0)