Player
    Character
    Chotchito Burrito
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80

First post wasnt resolved Character stuck in bugged Kugane Unlock quest

I have a previous post that almost got resolved by moderator @Qeepel today however the issue still remains.
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...ific-character
    Date & Time: today 2:00
    Frequency: all the time
    World name: Sargatanas
    Character name: Cotchito burrito
    Retainer name:
    NPC name: n/a
    Monster name:
    Class/Level: 70/RDM
    Party or solo: solo
    In-game time:
    Area and coordinates: kugane
    Housing:
    Steps: same quest is still bugged
    my character is stuck again. if you guys can move me back to uldah one more time i can tell you which quest is bugged and i won't go through it.
    (0)
    Last edited by DirtyRandy; 04-24-2019 at 03:15 AM.

Greetings DirtyRandy,

Thank you very much for your follow-up response regarding your previous bug report, and again we're very sorry to hear that you're experiencing a technical issue with a quest. I'm glad to hear that you were able to log in however, and were able to identify the point you are getting stuck.

I have sent you back to your homepoint once more, so you should now be able to log back in. So that we can resolve the issue causing your character to become stuck, would you mind submitting another report on which quest is causing this specifically? Once we have that information, we will escalate your report for investigation and follow-up with you on the results.

Again we deeply apologize for the inconvenience this has caused, but appreciate your patience with the matter. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you again!

-SQUARE ENIX MODERATOR
    (0)