Character
    Krystal Abyss
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60

Feedback on the new World Visit

[laughs in crafting mats]

Thank you Developers for this wonderful implementation of visiting other worlds. I love it. It's very smooth, and opens up so many opportunities. Especially for crafting. Friends too, bust yes yes yes crafting.
    (10)

Player
    Too bad we aren’t on the same data Center, you’d have a tough time with your marketboard... :P
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Krystal Abyss
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Oh, sorry. Couldn't hear you over the sounds of the undercutting war.Buyers and sellers teleportation DC wide and all.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Fayt Azuresky
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 80
    Honestly impressed with how smoothly it works and how effortless it is. Definitely a step up from before when it comes to seeing people you know from other servers and visiting them for random reasons.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    K'rina Sato
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Oh yes! I'm looking forward greatly to new crafting mat markets! I'm pretty stocked at the moment in terms of selling so it'll have to wait a while. Right now I'm just hoping that I get a wider audience to sell to lol! Some of my food isn't all that popular on Jenova.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Thurien Storme
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    Where's the bargain server for Siren's DC? I love me some bargains!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Emilia Summers
    World
    Chocobo
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    I think the implementation is good for worlds with low populations and people get to move around. But world(s) with highly populated ones are not good, people are starting to congregate to those world because of cheaper prices and not going back to their own world which will lead to congestion when 5.0 hits. I really hope they stop world visit in the first few weeks of shadowbringer release to ease the traffic first. Else, prepare to queue for 1hr to login.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    K'rina Sato
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalmacus View Post
    I think the implementation is good for worlds with low populations and people get to move around. But world(s) with highly populated ones are not good, people are starting to congregate to those world because of cheaper prices and not going back to their own world which will lead to congestion when 5.0 hits. I really hope they stop world visit in the first few weeks of shadowbringer release to ease the traffic first. Else, prepare to queue for 1hr to login.
    I can tell you now they won't do that. One of the primary points of the world visit system was so when there is congestion on your world you can load into another less populated one and do msq or whatever you need to there.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Scott Pilgrim
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    I was very impressed as to how fast and easy it was. It would have been nice to do it from anywhere at all (not just the main city aetherytes), but hey that's just nitpicking. As-is it's great, thank you!
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Emilia Summers
    World
    Chocobo
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Kytrin View Post
    I can tell you now they won't do that. One of the primary points of the world visit system was so when there is congestion on your world you can load into another less populated one and do msq or whatever you need to there.
    You can't do that from the login screen. You have to login to your own world then visit another world and logout from there.
    (0)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast