Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Steeley Bonesplitter
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 51

No Houses available after paying for it??????

My wife, both Sons and I bought FF14 over a month ago. We love the game and spend every day playing it. But one of the biggest things that sold us on the game was the housing. gardens? YES!

Anyway, we all have put soooo much time and effort into the game over the past month so we can buy houses. Now, we are all almost 50, have been trying to get up our GC rank, and of course make the gil to buy them. So today we had a family get together to pick where we are all going to live and . . . . .

NOT A SINGLE HOUSE AVAILABLE ANYWHERE????????? WTF?

What kind of stupid game is this where we all buy it and pay a monthly fee for housing that doesn't exist when they advertise that it does?

Well, it is what it is and we can't get back the wasted time we spent, but we better get all of our money back. Already submitted a charge-back with our bank.

I'm posting this so others new to this game or considering buying it will not do so. It's the biggest piece of garbage on the market for advertising something you cannot get in the game.

Every other game I've played has instanced housing that EVERYONE can enjoy. The creators should have learned from the other great games that worked.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Shinx Flash
    World
    Sagittarius
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijorious View Post
    Already submitted a charge-back with our bank.
    Sure you know, but by doing that they'll likely perma-ban your account, just in case in the unlikely event you decide to come back to your character
    (12)

Player
    Character
    Milo Van
    World
    Alexander
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 70
    so this game is all about housing?
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Luna Ariana
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    uhhh isn't Goblin one of the Servers in the NA Datacenter? If so try to be patient for one more Week and Auto Demoliton comes back. With that you may have luck to get a Housing Plot.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Pepsi Plunge
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    "I just beat Seiryu for the first time and I didn't get my doggo! I want all my money back!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mijorious View Post
    It's the biggest piece of garbage on the market for advertising something you cannot get in the game.
    You can. But like many things, houses are rare and not anyone can get one anytime anywhere they like. Sometimes you need to have patience until a spot opens up.
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Anni Suri
    World
    Spriggan
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 80
    IKR Where is MY LARGE HOUSE! /( .□.)\ ︵╰(゜益゜)╯︵ /(.□. /)

┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`□´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

┻━┻ ︵ \(Ò_Ó \)

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    (8)
    Last edited by AnnaRosa; 04-18-2019 at 08:41 PM.

Player
    Character
    Ermitanyong Lagalag
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 80
    Just be patient in any mmo everything is just a matter of time, i remember before i really wanted an outdoor furnishing but it cost 2M i thought wheeew too expensive but i just continued to play, earning gil and stuff, and one day checked mb the item was being sold for 800k, i bought it no problem. Just continue playing enjoy the game, for the mean time you might want to buy apartments right next to each other if you want, and decorate it to your heart's content.
    (3)

Player

I started as black mage and found a so damn cool hat I wear from Idyllshire lvl60 with a eyelog, real classic magician amazing look ive ever seen, Then i saw summoner has similar cool long hat with this style eyelog steampunkish, cant say more words that I just must become white mage with this hat and eyelog, my god i sooooo struggle, struggle and struggle beat all the lvling to become the good healer and finally i reached lvl 70 but why is there no same hat glam like in idyllshire and this summoner has but no white mage has?, NOT A SINGLE HAT AVAILABLE ANYWHERE????????? WTF? :P :P :P

is this getting familiar in what you say? i just answer : big deal, ofcs it is sad no housin available, would be nice to have one, just be alert when theres one around, but this is ffxiv and also a game like any others and not everything satisfy everyone.
    Example some glams also not required for your favorite class/role and im sad about that for i do want this eyelog thing
    But then back again to point, take what there is and whats not and get over this to feel you wasted, at least you enjoy generally the game than a house
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Pepsi Plunge
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    Also, are you sure you have checked every housing area? According to this thread there were many houses available on Goblin, just one month ago:

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...=1#post4907596
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Laphael Lanelar
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    You should have informed yourself before doing something stupid like a chargeback. It will probably get you banned.

In NA there will be empty spaces soon, when auto demolishion gets back on in around a week.
    Also there will be the Datacenter spilt with ppl transfering to other servers, there will be opening some plots for sure.
    And if you only want housing, you can free transfer after the DC split to a low pop server with more housing available.
    (8)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast