Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Player
    Character
    Barraind Faylestar
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Many players tend to take breaks towards the end of a raid tier, and towards the end of an expansion. Right now it's both, so it's normal that there are less around than usual.
    As the others have said, it is the typical content draught as we near the next expansion.
    This answer stops making sense when you can look at what it was like just before the splits happen, which is still during those exact same times mentioned and get pretty easily comparable numbers.

We're going to get a good look at aether/crystal/primal next week, and theres absolutely no doubt queue times and party finder density is going to be worse on all 3, the question will be "How much".

We arent comparing launch of 4.2 vs immediately after the split, we're comparing "the week before the split" with "the week after the split".

At this point, 14's next big thing needs to be taking what other games have done and get us fully cross-world instances.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    R'lileen Min'enoth
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by CorbinDallas View Post
    I don't know what it's like on Chaos, but here on Light it's pretty grim.
    Roulette Raids used to be instant tag even as DPS before the split, now, it can take average time. Levelling roulette is so-so.

Quote Originally Posted by RareItems View Post
    BDO could have been my favorite, thanks to graphics and gameplay (I really like the Lahn) but... this game kinda feel too much "whale hunt" and I prefer the craft and gathering systems in FF. And the glamour in BDO... esthetically, I do like, but the costs and the political "western" restrictions kinda get on my nerves (ok because of the whale hunt, I wouldn't purchase anyway, but it's a principle).
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Seraph'ir Vhinah
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurando View Post
    Guess my experience has been different, some things take about the same to queue while few others seem quicker than before. Don't think the PF was lacking prior to the split either, sure it's a little quieter now but to be expected at this point in the expac anyway.
    This has ben my experience too.
    PF seems to have taken a hit, but nowhere near half. DPS queues still take about 20mins. Healers are still <5mins and Tanks are still instant.

Fact is the state of PF before the split was actually very good, and this hit hasn't really dropped us below what the mid-patch lulls were like around 9 months ago.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Cheeze Toastie
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    I'm finding dungeons aren't too bad, especially early evening (after reset is always decent). Trials, if I'm queued as a solo DPS have been almost an hour if I leave it too late into the evening, and to the point where I've had to quit because I do need to sleep on occasion. Trials always take longer to queue for anyway, but I'm going with it's probably a mix of factors already covered here: the lull before an expansion, two events going on at the same time, time of day.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Wynn Storm
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    I'm honestly nervous to see what will happen.

I haven't finished my Eureka grind and i don't want it to die.

But i am also excited at the possibility of houses being opened up.

Since they are demolishing houses of inactives i have a chance of actually getting one.
    (0)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5