Thread: 5006 error

Player
    Character
    Enenra Hannya
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    I was able to finally log in on one character, and did a trial. Afterwards I logged off to hop on an alt. It took me a few tries to get in, but I finally did.

After playing a few minutes on the alt, I dc'ed, and haven't been able to log in since. I can get to the character selection screen now, but every time I try, it goes to the loading screen, and then pops me back out with a 'world is currently full' queue - which is fine, of course, I'm used to those - then pops back into loading, and just a few seconds later I'm again popped out, but this time with a 90002 error, 'connection with server lost'. Then back to title screen to try again.
    (0)

GNB | WHM | DNC | SMN | RPR | NIN
    Not succumbing to groupthink since 1991. | Lalafell aren't kids or child-like, and I do not care what your opinion is on that point.

Player
    Character
    Tyrial Highguard
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Nononu View Post
    I was able to finally log in on one character, and did a trial. Afterwards I logged off to hop on an alt. It took me a few tries to get in, but I finally did.

After playing a few minutes on the alt, I dc'ed, and haven't been able to log in since. I can get to the character selection screen now, but every time I try, it goes to the loading screen, and then pops me back out with a 'world is currently full' queue - which is fine, of course, I'm used to those - then pops back into loading, and just a few seconds later I'm again popped out, but this time with a 90002 error, 'connection with server lost'. Then back to title screen to try again.
    I'm having this same issue, except I'm able to log in to my alt just fine.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Pushy Galore
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    Kept getting the error earlier so quit trying for a while. Just tried again and got in successfully.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Pristine Island
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Tried late in the evening, after trying a bunch a couple hours earlier. I can get into the character select, but can't get on the world. Guess I'll just play tomorrow :/
    (0)

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15