Player
    Character
    Kirbee Light
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 80

In Good Company <CHEER> Recruiting! Come join our fam!

Hello!!!

We’re at that content lull. We’ve arrived!! And there is no way to ever avoid it, especially while we wait for Shadowbringers.

The server split is approaching, and world visits will be a thing, so if you haven’t found your gaming family yet.. Give us a try! No pressure to stay if we don’t meet what you’re looking for.

BUT If you’re looking for something different, and a community that likes to experience this lull together, come join us!! We are a try hard FC, looking for more people to join our tribe!

Some of our remedies we like to combat the lull is:
    • Running old & new content together: WT, Birb Farming, Doggo Farming, Daily Roulettes, Being good at being bad at PvP, Maps etc etc. - We have monthly events calendars!
    • End game raiding. We currently have a full roster on our team, but our second static is in the works.
    • Taking lots of screenshots. We have a handful of people that like to take screenshots for fun & appreciate the artistry that comes with it.
    • Airships. We are currently working together to build our second airship, and everyone is welcome to help where they can. Teamwork!
    • Playing other games. We either play together or cheer each other on via streams - It’s healthy to branch out during the lull. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We are looking for:
    • Baddasses that are not asses!
    • Maturity! Nuff said ^^
    • People that purely just enjoy the game, and just want something more out of it

Come join us and be In Good Company (<--- The name of the FC).

Feel free to contact me if you are interested! My ign is Kirbee Light, and my discord is boop#1034 ^^ Cheers!!

In Good Company <CHEER>
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Crastius Soulstealer
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 35
    Hi there Kirbee,

We've played before in the past and I was trying to get a hold of you in discord, but your disc ID doesn't seem to be recognized when I type it in?!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    King Koolaid
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    I'd be down to join actually been looking for an FC
    (0)