Player
    Character
    Hashmael Lightswain
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90

What NA worlds are "quiet" these days?

With the server splits and free transfers coming up before long on this side, looking into wondering where I might be able to find some of that old Mateus feel. I suppose with world visits, things like that will never really be the same, but still, a little less crowded would be great.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ea Sin
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Define "quiet" for those of us who don't know what old Mateus was like. Honestly I feel like anything else on Crystal will be pretty dead, apart from Balmung of course.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hashmael Lightswain
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Empty worlds. Dead worlds. Low pop. Mateus used to be the lowest. In all honesty, I just happened to pick it by accident, no research, but I enjoyed the atmosphere, suited me. It's been a pretty wild swing from that to "backup RP world."
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Layne De'beaumont
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Depends on where you want to be as well. Do you want to stay on Aether or Move to Crystal? If staying on Aether you can check out Siren, it's a higher low pop to lower mid pop. If you want to shift to Crystal you can check out Zalera, I made an alt there to check out the pop when SE announced they were going to do the server shift and it seemed really empty to me. Most of the servers that have pretty much lived on the preferred server list seems to be moving over to Crystal from what I've seen. I'm on Siren currently waiting to see if the shift means more peeps or less for my home server.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kidria Scyen
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluvirus View Post
    Depends on where you want to be as well. Do you want to stay on Aether or Move to Crystal? If staying on Aether you can check out Siren, it's a higher low pop to lower mid pop. If you want to shift to Crystal you can check out Zalera, I made an alt there to check out the pop when SE announced they were going to do the server shift and it seemed really empty to me. Most of the servers that have pretty much lived on the preferred server list seems to be moving over to Crystal from what I've seen. I'm on Siren currently waiting to see if the shift means more peeps or less for my home server.
    Zalera has basically concentrated areas where the players congregate, but I think we're still a preferred world, so we're lower pop. Feel free to hop over.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hashmael Lightswain
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Hm, yeah, I suppose it does narrow my choices if I just figure on expecting one of the preferred worlds most likely being what I want.
    (0)