Player
    Character
    Aria Aoki
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90

[Goblin][Crystal] Odder Otters Recruitment!

Hey, it's me.

I'm not going to even try to make some clever joke, so here's my point:

---
    Odder Otters (Crystal - Goblin) is currently looking for members!...but what kind of members?

Oh, I don't know, anyone really (not really though).

We're wholeheartedly accepting players both older and newer(ish), trade-monkeys and combat-junkies, those-who've-never-even-done-a-high-end-instance-because-they're-scared AND those-that-are-full-of-their-own-s- I mean are strong-and-helpful-veterans (maybe?)! Also, please keep it in your pants and off the chats, that's all I'll say about that subject.

---
    But why choose us?

Are you tired of being sucked into your FC's drama because your leader got the hots for some guy catfishing him? Or maybe your 500 strong FC has tightly-knit circles and condescend you pitiful and weak newbs for not appeasing to their humor?? Orrr maybe your leaders have no idea what they're doing and randomly breakdown and kick all of their officers??? Or you slave away and craft and carry to their every whim only to be used and thrown away????

Well...I'm sorry to disappoint...kidding! If you trust me, I'll treat you like an actual person with feelings and ideas that I would listen to and maybe implement! Every member is equal in a sense, except me because I'll own you, and we are all here to play as individuals but enjoy the game/time as a group!

So don't hold back, shoot me if you have to (with questions related to joining the FC) and I will clarify and respond as is most proper!

---
    bUt WhAt dO wE dO?

Stuff. Stuff like, together. What else would we do?

Currently I attempt to host events on a daily/weekly/random basis of things that include:
    • Running things that are hard
    • Running things are not hard but you need to do in order to catch up
    • Fishing for horses, birds, and dogs (oh my?)
    • Finding me (good luck with that)
    • Finding things and then killing helpless animals
    • We have buffs n' boats n' stuff
    • We say hi and bye to each other
    • I'll verbally talk to you and be awkward probably

More things to come as time goes on or that I forgot to add.

CONTINUED ON NEXT REPLY
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Aria Aoki
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90

Continued

---
    Summary

• Looking for any roles or trades

• Currently not supporting any hardcore "play-styles" (but maybe, possibly eventually for those with the patience and aptitude to learn!)

• Supporting casual "play-styles" and willing to teach into the abysmal cycle of progress, no matter how painful it is (kidding!)

• I personally don't like pvp, and none here currently do either - I think, but practical/fun changes are welcome!

• Role playing is not supported. (/em cringes as he types this.)

• Fresh leaves are welcome!...but please (that's actually not a suggestion, it's an order) only ask for anything within reason and respect your other member's time, resources, and kindness!!

• The effort you put in will be returned in kind, be it good, bad, a lot, or a little! So expect results from your positive & persistent effort towards the FC or lack thereof.

---
    Lodestone Page
    Here's a thing: a thing (the free company)

Here's anoher thing: h ttps://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/20976101/ (me - link doesn't work)

---
    It's me --> Huskie#1994
    Talk to me on discord so I can interrogate you and look for unpromising traits so I make sure to filter out the undesirables uhh, I mean answer your questions!!

I cringe at my own writing so please reply via Discord for a timely response.
    (1)
    Last edited by Huskie; 04-06-2019 at 04:53 AM.