Player
    Character
    Alzelia Shey
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 50

Market Wards and the Server Merger.

Soon we are going to have a server merger that will near double the number of players per server. However I already often can't put my retainer in a ears because it is full. I can't imagine how bad it will be after the mergers. The first thing I'm doing after the merger is placing my retainers. More players means more people to sell to... If you can....
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mister Wonderful
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Alzelia View Post
    Soon we are going to have a server merger that will near double the number of players per server. However I already often can't put my retainer in a ears because it is full. I can't imagine how bad it will be after the mergers. The first thing I'm doing after the merger is placing my retainers. More players means more people to sell to... If you can....
    By posting this you have now reminded more people to make their first priority placing their retainers

That was my plan first thing after the merge at least.
    (0)
    Last edited by Mister-Wonderful; 03-03-2012 at 09:55 PM.

Player
    Character
    Raldo Volca
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Alzelia View Post
    However I already often can't put my retainer in a ears because it is full.
    Time to grab a Q-tip and clean those ears out! Though, you probably shouldn't try to fit your retainer in your ears in the first place.

On a serious note: Selbina, the currently most-populous server, hasn't had an issue with placing retainers in a while. Some of the wards are full, yes, but they aren't all full. It's not ideal, since you can't get in the particular ward you want sometimes, but you can at least place your retainer.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Alzelia Shey
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Raldo View Post
    Time to grab a Q-tip and clean those ears out! Though, you probably shouldn't try to fit your retainer in your ears in the first place.

On a serious note: Selbina, the currently most-populous server, hasn't had an issue with placing retainers in a while. Some of the wards are full, yes, but they aren't all full. It's not ideal, since you can't get in the particular ward you want sometimes, but you can at least place your retainer.
    Lol blame iPad autocorrect for the ears thing.
    (0)