Player
    Character
    Swan Lake
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70

Issues with options menu after EU data center split

When submitting a bug report, please use the below template and thoroughly fill out the necessary information.

Date & Time: april 2-3, multiple times
    Frequency: multiple times a day
    World name: phoenix (light) and cerberus (chaos)
    Character name: swan lake
    Housing: the Mist
    Console: PC
    Steps:
    Sometimes when using the housing menu for a few minutes, all items in the housing menu and inventory becomes grayed out. I can't use my controller to select anything or close/open the housing menu. (The controller still works perfectly and can tab through items, but nothing works when i select an item, even though i see the click animation on screen) I can manually close out of the menu with my mouse, but am unable to reopen the options menu, or any menu at all via controller or mouse. When i try to manually click the chat settings, for example, I get an error message stating 'This command is unavailable at this time.' My duty list also disappears. The only way to fix the issue is to restart the game client. It has happened to me multiple times in the past two days on both EU data centers. This issue never occurred before the split. I also notice this issue sometimes occurs when i have a lot of lag spikes or get the DC symbol next to my name. (This is also an issue I have never had before the split but have been suffering constantly from the past two days.)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Swan Lake
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    Sorry for duplicate threads
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Swan Lake
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    Additional note: i just noticed that if I exit the house, i have access to the options menu and everything works normally. However, if I reenter the house, the issue is still there. I still have to restart my gsme client to get any housing/options menus to work inside the house.
    (0)