Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Character
    Seraphor Vhinasch
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    You don't need to ad more Egi's, just add Egi glamours.

What I would add in terms of new summons, is a counterpart to Bahamut:

Dreadwyrn Aether renamed to Trance Aether.

Enigma Trance
    Decreases damage received by 10%.
    Duration: 16s
    Additional Effect: Resets Tri-disaster recast timer
    Additional Effect: Removes the Bind effect of Tri-bind, increases its potency by 40, and reduces MP cost
    Additional Effect: Removes cast time of Ruin III
    Increases Trance Gauge when effect ends
    Can only be executed when Aethertrail Attunement stack is 3 and Demi-Bahamut or Demi-Alexander are not summoned.
    Aethertrail Attunement is achieved upon executing an Aetherflow action.
    Cannot execute Aetherflow while under the effect of Enigma Trance.

Summon Alexander
    Summons Demi-Alexander to fight by your side. Each time you use an action on a target, Demi-Alexander will execute Enigma Screen on a party member.
    Duration: 20s
    Trance Aether Cost: 2
    Cannot summon Demi-Alexander unless a pet is already summoned. Current pet will leave the battlefield while Demi-Alexander is present, and return once gone. Cannot use while under the effect of Dreadwyrm Trance or Enigma Trance.

Enigma Screen
    Erects a barrier around target negating 30% of damage received by the next three incoming attacks, applies to most attacks. (doesn’t apply to whole-arena boss attacks)
    Will only execute while Demi-Alexander is summoned.

Enkindle: Orders pet to use their Signature attack. Orders Demi-Bahamut to execute Akh Morn. Orders Demi-Alexander to execute Final Judgement. (consolidated skill)

Final Judgement
    Deals unaspected damage to a target and all enemies nearby it with a potency of 500 for the first enemy, 10% less for the second, 20% less for the third, 30% less for the fourth, 40% less for the fifth, and 50% less for all remaining enemies.
    Additional Effect: Consumes any existing Enigma Screens for additional effects: 1 Screen = Stun, 2 Screens = Stun and Silence, 3 Screens = Stun, Silence, Slow and Bind
    Can only be executed while Demi-Alexander is summoned.

Basically, Alexander would be a version of Bahamut tailored to trash mobs and defensive utility.
    (1)
    Last edited by Seraphor; 04-05-2019 at 07:29 PM.

Player
    Character
    Tal Young
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    I'd honestly just prefer the egi to be essentially "stances" these days.

Just have it hover around you auto-attacking your target with 3 SMN abilities for control: AoE attack, some kind of party assist and the big enkindle, have them change depending on whether it's Summon I/II/III/IV.
    (1)
    Last edited by Jandor; 04-05-2019 at 09:32 PM.

Player
    Character
    Aribeth Lightbringer
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    I would rather summoner have use of carbruncle because he cute and should be summoner main summon. I pefrer carbuncle to act as basic summon and higher summon like bahumat and other to be high summon ability. I would rather have carbruncle act more as servant of Prime in way so first you summon carbruncle the you further summon Ifrit if ruby carbruncle or if your use Diamond Carbruncle you further summon Shiva. each carbruncle have unqiue ability Ruby hit with fire damage, Diamond Carbruncle hit with ice damage. each carbuncle is adopt the protery of higher summon. like Bahumat they have ability to further summon a more powerful for. basic on critical damage of carbruncle also improve Pet AI would help allow carbruncle effect work with your debuff too
    every Job is unique. the black mage does magic damage but not dot magic for example you have ability that does wind dot aswell your debuff basic which carbruncle is out this could also play in to summoning Garuda.

Carbruncle chart

Diamond Carbruncle= Shiva= Frostbite
    Ruby Carbruncle=Ifit= Burn
    Sapphire Carbruncle=Leviathan=Hypothermal
    Emarald Carbruncle= Garuda= Windshear
    Amethyst Carbuncle= Ramuh= Shock
    Topaz Carbruncle = Titan= earth basic dot I tempt suggest Posion.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Paolo Hertzberger
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 60
    guess we have to wait and see. :/
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Shadelia Sunshooter
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    since nobody mention it yet, i really wish they make a next level of bahamut size, gimme an ex-large size
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Nagini Kagon
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 80
    meha i stopped and refuse to play summoner ever again it is a complete insult to all summoners and honestly gets slapped in the face non stop. you pretty much have to be a lala for true summoning
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Zehtscht Arkes
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Beki_Bayaqad View Post
    I feel using egi glamours, like the carbuncles would be better then making five egis who all do the same thing for each role.
    I hope we can get more carbuncle glamours. I really like Obsidian Carbuncle and Diamond Carbuncle from Alphinaud.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zera Vyre
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Honestly I just want to glamour the egis over the other egis, that would be good enough for me.

Chicken nugget master race
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Silas Reed
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    Honestly love Summoner regardless, but would appreciate any one of the fallowing.....

Scenario 1: Replace Summon Bahamaut with Greater Summon and have a random primal come out.
    Scenario 2: Egi Glamour that's been in development for the past years.
    Scenario 3: Completely overhaul it to have every job action be tied to a summon. (do away with the pet system)
    And have it similar to blue mage where certain actions have a shared global cooldown.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Roxanne Steele
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    I want them to scrap the Egis entirely and replace them all with Demi summons. Have our Carbuncles be our primary pets and you can channel the Aether of whichever Primal you choose to temporarily turn them into a Demi version of those summons. It'd make the class actually feel like a summoner, instead of a DoT mage with a pet and being able to properly summon something impressive every two minutes.

Like, make Ifrit a single-target melee focused, as he already is, Titan can be more about AoEing and Garuda can be single-target ranged focused. This way, Titan could actually see some use in dungeons, because even at max level, you don't really need a tank pet, unless you're fighting something that grossly overpowers you.

Hell, make it a rotation based thing where each of them last 40 seconds or something, so it totals out to two minutes and summoning all three of them allows you to summon Demi Bahamut. Then you could mix Dreadwrym Trance with summoning Demi-Bahamut to pump out some real damage with the instant-cast Ruin IIIs.
    (3)

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast