World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 74

Summoner 5.0 changes - summoning -

now you know that summoner has 3 pets that fit in 3 different rolles

Tanking, Melee DPS and, Ranged DPS

now keep that in mind when i make this suggestion cause this is blood huge

There has been a-lot of primals we have defeated ever sense the summoner first came out.

we be able to summon alot different egi's however they all have same abilities, and have different animations

each primal will fit in either tanking. melee dps or ranged dps ----

Tanking - Egis
    Bismark - Egi
    Susanno- Egi
    Septhort- Egi
    Levithan- Egi
    Titan - Egi

Melee DPS
    Ravana- Egi
    Shiva - Egi
    Ifirit - Egi
    Fernir - Egi
    Zurvan- Egi

Ranged DPS
    Garuda
    Ramuh
    Sophia
    Tsukuyomi
    Laksmi

now only thing that is different bout these is the enkindle. and the primals passive and move animations. this way summoner has more pets to summon without completely breaking the game. and making summoner enkindle more powerful this give summoner alots of new toys without bloating hot or cbar with new skills

their will be many enkindles different the damage the effects what they do reprosant the primal trying to summon

other that moveset is the same. doesn't matter what primal you pick its still the same moveset its just

new passive or trait make their skill set they share with all other egis in same group do something differently

like when your pet attacks something you gain small amount of mp or another one when summoned increased summoner hp while it summoned

ya get the picture
    (6)
    Last edited by CelestaRosa; 03-30-2019 at 03:00 PM.

Player
    Character
    Grimoire Mogri
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 90
    Not to be rude but no. Fix the current kit and pair it down. Once the current pets (including Bahamut) are all operating well, then maybe adding more Egi can be considered. SMN does not need to rehash outdated FFXI style MMO design patterns. It's detrimental to the job as a whole right now when there's already so many tiny problems that need to be addressed regarding the fluidity of their kit instead of adding another haphazard attempt at satisfying the players.

It's not that I don't understand, but it's not the right kind of priority to have right now.

Focus on making the current pets function well and make improvements to the current kit that bring them and the Summoner together more. Once that's accomplished, then more Egi could be considered. Till then, it's best to leave that idea on the bench.
    (9)
    Petition Thread for "Playable Loporrits": https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/436512-Make-them-Playable-You-Cowards
    Are You Happy with the Endwalker Healer Reveal? - Poll: https://strawpoll.vote/polls/2e6mxhnx/vote - Thread: https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/443437-Poll-Are-You-Happy-with-the-Healer-Kit-Reveal-for-Endwalker

Mechanics are Aesthetics. Graphics don't make interesting gameplay.

Player
    Character
    Daiki Sejuro
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 80
    At this point I wish SE would give you guys a dedicated pet job so that SMN can be released from its egi shackles. 12s is enough to make any SMN hate the stupid pets because of the constant re targeting.

We DO NOT NEED MORE EGIs until they fix the crap fest that they are currently in. Honestly my opinion aside we should get rid of them and turn them into temp summons like Demi Bahamut but I know the people who like this garbage would be upset. So I say fix the pet system or get rid of it all together but do not add more.

This game and some of its fights just arnt pet friendly at all.
    (14)

Player
    Character
    Dyvid Pandemonium
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 90
    Well I think SE has commit to Egi Glamour over adding new pets and I don't see them changing it now. Also I would prefer them to just go with attack type over roles; melee or ranged. Tank Egi are mainly going to be open world and would get a lot of play time so it wouldn't make sense to devote a lot time on this where as you could just make new melee Egi and glamour them over Summon 2 or Summon 3.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Lysira Sheness
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Blue Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Aomine1992 View Post
    At this point I wish SE would give you guys a dedicated pet job so that SMN can be released from its egi shackles. 12s is enough to make any SMN hate the stupid pets because of the constant re targeting.

We DO NOT NEED MORE EGIs until they fix the crap fest that they are currently in. Honestly my opinion aside we should get rid of them and turn them into temp summons like Demi Bahamut but I know the people who like this garbage would be upset. So I say fix the pet system or get rid of it all together but do not add more.

This game and some of its fights just arnt pet friendly at all.
    I'd rather have all my egi's out at once honestly. All the Pets.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ketsueki Bloodfox
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by MagiusNecros View Post
    I'd rather have all my egi's out at once honestly. All the Pets.
    Or at least be able to use 2 of 3 at once.

You're telling me SMN can tap into bahamut's power enough to summon a visage of him AND use one of his attacks like a satellite cannon, but we can't summon 2 minor visages (or carbuncles) at the same time?
    (0)

Well, at least I'm trying...

Character
    Beki Bayaqud
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    I feel using egi glamours, like the carbuncles would be better then making five egis who all do the same thing for each role.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Aribeth Lightbringer
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    I been suggest use the aspect that bahamut use and set to all summoner summon for example
    carbruncle normal could have summoner for move collect feathers to summon Garudus in similar form as bahamut allow her stay on field like summoner for ffxi but limit it every summon could be this way

Ruby carbruncle high summon Ifrits
    Diamand Carbruncle high summon Shiva
    Topaz Carbruncle= Titan who use ability attack and protect the summoner
    Emerald Carbruncle Garuda
    Sapphire Carbruncle leviatithan
    Amethsyt Carbruncle = Ramuh

each Prime could be force come to understand that summoner is one who will wield they power and be instructment ether peace or destructions only through the warrior of light will be able fight and be called them to battle field.

use this system SE could add more summon to summoner summons
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Shadelia Sunshooter
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    honestly at this point, i don't really interest in other egi anymore, just hope they will fix titan so i can control aggro better with him, currently titan loose all of the aggro after he change back from demi bahamut, also give us that obisian carbuncle glamor please, if they plan to do other demi with lv 80 summon, then i wish for alexander with an AOE attack as his normal attack compare with a single target normal attack of bahamut
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zera Vyre
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    tl;dr but the extremely valid reason that they decided not to do any more egi is because it would make the amount of skill/knowledge required to fully learn SMN vastly higher than the other jobs. On MNK you have a set rotation, now on SMN you have an additional 4 skills PER EGI to have to figure out how and where to use.

This makes a lot of sense to me. I'd rather just see an assortment of egi glamours make up for there only being 3 so at least you can change their design.
    (0)

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast