Player
    Character
    Vaughn Warren
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 60

Looking to take PVP seriously

I am a long time Final Fantasy fan and have enjoyed my experience playing FF14. This is my first MMORP aside from Runescape. Much to my surprise I fell in love PVP and find myself playing it the majority of the time.

After many booty kickings I can hold my own and am interested in going to the next level. I would love to find a fc or a regular PVP team. Unfortunately I've never even tried The Feast because of the Q time. Is that because my data server (Aether) isn't playing The Feast? Can anyone help me with where to find like minded players? I can Heal, Tank, and DPS.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Acha Acha
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 76
    Google PvPaissa and you'll find a really awesome website dedicated to everything you need to know.

Right now we're in preseason, therefore ranked queues aren't active but feel free to hop into Training! From what I know, Aether training queues tend to be more active than Primal's training queues. I recommend joining the PvPaissa discord server as well, which is readily available on the website. That discord server is dedicated to expanding the knowledge of newer players. Happy feasting!
    (1)
    Last edited by AchaNoYumi; 03-29-2019 at 08:21 AM. Reason: Typo!

Player
    Character
    Bubble'gum Blue
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 53
    If you have a character on Primal, Feast 4v4 Training queues pop every Friday night PST/EST. (a.k.a. Friday Night Fights!)

Acha recommended you the best source for information on PvP. In the PvPaissa website, you'll find guides to all the jobs in the game. Those guides are very thorough and provide everything you need to know to improve your game. ^_^ Also, the Discord has PvP mentors as well.

Anyway, good luck to you and welcome to PvP!
    (1)