Player
    Character
    Cupid Duskysquirrel
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90

The ending to Stormblood...

Was amazing! Thanks Yoshi-P and the devs for continuing to deliver a phenomenal MMO experience!
    (22)

Player
    Character
    Sari Mogari
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 84
    Yeah it was quite good. I loved the part where
    all tension was immediately removed by an off-screen deus ex machina
    and that final scene was just
    extremely disappointing because there was no kind of build-up or cliffhanger that left you wanting more. It was just a big cop-out that just screamed "PLEASE BUY OUR NEW EXPANSION FOR THE GOOD STORY". So I'm pleased to know that our story will lack any kind of risk or challenge and we'll just hop on over to another shard and do everything we normally do but with a different coat of paint. .
    (108)

Player
    Character
    Laurent Vestra
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    I dunno guys. I think I'm gonna have nightmares from
    Varis sos Galvus's face. Like omg please do not zoom up on his face like that ever again!

I thought it was a tad short. But other than that I am ready for ShB.
    (27)

Player
    Character
    Herstryp Cristin
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90
    Well I liked more than the other ending, the only duty is much more interesting and unlike previous expansions I do not know what will happen and that motivates me to buy the exp because I want answers, I want to know what is going to happen because this story does not have the point of knowing what will happen like the previous ones.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Kissa Kotele
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Was hoping for a bit more to be honest, especially in comparison to how 2.0 and 3.0 ended. This didn't need to be split into two patches
    (69)

Player
    Character
    Alijana Tumet
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    I was really expecting to get a better picture of what exactly Shadowbringers was going to be about.

We didn't get even a slight explanation from our mysterious voice as to what was going on and just know that we're needed at the First, which was a given considering what we learned from the recent fanfest. Not so much as a word as to why we need to become the Warrior of Darkness or anything.

I felt like Heavensward got a more satisfying send-off personally, since we were left with a clear goal in mind that we were simply waiting to act on, whereas this time we're just left hanging.
    (39)
    Last edited by KageTokage; 03-26-2019 at 07:26 PM.

Player
    Character
    Laurent Vestra
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by KageTokage View Post
    I was really expecting to get a better picture of what exactly Shadowbringers was going to be about.

We didn't get even a slight explanation from our mysterious voice as to what was going on and just know that we're needed at the First, which was a given considering what we learned from the recent fanfest. Not so much as a word as to why we need to become the Warrior of Darkness or anything.

I felt like Heavensward got a more satisfying send-off personally, since we were left with a clear goal in mind that we were simply waiting to act on, whereas this time we're just left hanging.
    I agree that Heavensward was much more satisfying of an ending because we knew where we were going next. I feel the reason this one sorta dangles is because our character does not know what is in store. So unless you've watched the trailer and fanfest most players are prolly clueless as what will happen. I also feel there wasn't enough substance to warrant a story patch. Just two quests? I'm not gonna complain fully because what we got I felt was great.
    And the instance trail with Zenos was really fun on drg. I don't know for other classes but it was a blast.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Lyra Kuroneko
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    I liked it but damn was it short. I would have liked a bit more. Especially as it has been cut in 2 patch.

I might remember things wrong as well but I thought I saw some scenes in the trailer for 4.5 that still aren't in the game. Were are they??
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Xixi Eclipse
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    I had been hoping for something to do oh well LOL
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Yunea Yevon
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    I think they could have concluded it better.
    Maybe it could have ended with us going to -Redacted- and getting a tiny bit more exposition to lead us directly into Shadow Bringers.
    That way first quest, we back at -Redacted- and we are thrust into the expansion Immediately.

Overall, Im nothing but more and more excited.

EDIT: Ok it turns out there was 2 more cutscenes after the Credits. I feel a little better now on how it ends.
    (3)
    Last edited by Zanarkand-Ronso; 03-26-2019 at 07:55 PM.

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast