Player
    Character
    Sigrun Helasdottir
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacan View Post
    I mean, you can spin it any way you like but not adding a race based solely on the idea that male bunnies would be "weird" is pretty sexist/homophobic. It implies that men can't be associated with certain traits that women can be. Imagine if they made it so that girl characters couldn't play the warrior job because wielding such a heavy weapon would be "weird" for a girl to do.

I just wanna know how making a half naked lion man is less "weird" than guys with bunny ears. I don't get it. If people see sexism and homophobia in the situation, let them. You're not in any place to tell them what they're feeling isn't valid. I get wanting things to calm down, but telling people that their mindset is false and imaginary isn't the way to go about it.

Side note, why is it that so many people complaining about people complaining are female au ra? :v Strange pattern.
    Complain away as long as you have a reasonable non passionate and logical complaint I'll by and large either like it for giving an intelligible perspective that isnt based off of conjecture insecurities and personal belief. Who knows might even find my own mind changed by a well thought out complaint. As it stands it's been pretty much buzzwords and too much passion not enough logic in almost every one.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Tyla Esmeraude
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Ephemiel View Post
    Must be nice living in a bubble. Take a good long look at these forums and the reddit and tell us how people are "insulting others for being disappointed". Almost every attack is coming from YOUR side, calling people and the devs sexists, misogynists and going berserk about not having a 4th healer when Ranged DPS only had 2 choices.
    I took a good look at the forums, reddit and twitch, even youtube since the first day of fan fest and I've seen:

"Give me those delicious salty tears people who wanted boi bunnies or healer"
    "Lol good! I don't want to see boi bunnies in my game, they'd look weird"
    "People complaining are so childish, get over it."
    "Good, unsub. Better to not have people like you in the game"

...over valid, well constructed and polite criticisms. The sexist and homophobic comments are like very few compared to all the crap members of this "respectable" community you yourself are part of have been spouting against people who are upset since day 1.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Alice Madhatter
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Just throwing this out there, Yoshi has always favoured comedy when it comes to his game and reveals; hiding behind second meaning choice of words. He said this will be the last race added, he never said there would always be genderlock. Having a female ranso or male bunny isn't off the table but give them room guys! They are working on a whole expansion, two new jobs, 3 including Blue Mage, working in two races despite the gender locking which means reworking all the armour somewhat and who knows what else they have up their sleeve to make the game fun, just chill out and wait.
    (0)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5