Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Allicia Capulet
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    I will probably give up on healing too, not playing another expansion without a new job. I will of course level them later, and will start with the gunbreaker. The queue time will be fun, with a lot of healers leaving that role because of that stupid choice from SE...
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Makani Risvertasashi
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliantheae View Post
    That Gaia prop has a hammer and Geomancer was mentioned in the AST story, so maybe we'll get that as a healer.
    Counterpoint:

The English stream said "The two new jobs for Shadowbringers are gunbreaker and dancer!"

They're professional translators/localization, so I don't think it's that likely they mistranslated.
    (10)

Player
    Character
    Crushing Fatigue
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    I have hopes for the hammer they were teasing, but ultimately I'm just rather disappointed all things considered. Healer balance has always been an issue with this game, but even when they had a whole expansion to fix it they just kept on making it worse in new and absurd ways. It's to the point I don't care about the balance anymore and just want a new class to play with. If they're already incapable of balance might as well bring something fun to the table. I also don't think that they'll manage to fix the balance in time for 6.0 if they are still having issues with it this far into the game.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Lady Zelda
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 82
    Quote Originally Posted by Risvertasashi View Post
    Counterpoint:

The English stream said "The two new jobs for Shadowbringers are gunbreaker and dancer!"

They're professional translators/localization, so I don't think it's that likely they mistranslated.
    Yoshi P did say that whoever was in the development of Gaia was unsure where they wanted to go with it. When he hears the news he would announce it - so here's hoping it will fall on us like Ninja did and be a patch added healer.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Allicia Capulet
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    If they are to make an annoucement later for the healer, it's again a really bad choice from them. From what I've read on the internet so far, I'm not alone to be pissed of the no new healing job. And I was really expecting one, after 4 years since the last heal. And not a single words for the healers. When Stormblood came out, they did said there is no new heal/tank for the supposed job balance, so fine, but if you make a 4th tank, you also need a 4th healer. There is already lots of choice for DPS, it's just not fair to heal. So the fact that there was no new healer job and not a single word for us to explain why there is no new heal, well, it just ruined the key note for everything that came after. So basicly, they just ruined the day for many people and announcing it later - and I doubt that they will - won't change anything.
    (14)

Player
    Character
    Ultima Ultima
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    They will add new healer in mid patch 5.4
    (0)

Player
    Character
    J'talhdi Belhi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    They aren't going to complete a new job in three months and if they tried it would almost certainly turn out a mess. While I am very disappointed with the lack of a new healer job, I wouldn't want to see them half ass it just to rush one out the door.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ein Vaer
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    At this rate I wouldn't assume there is gonna be a new healer in 6.0 either. Maybe 2 new dps.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Zero'tas Dyr-mon
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    I'm not gonna lie: if there's no new healer I'm not going to unsub or do a healer strike to "stick it to the man" or something like that. But I am nonetheless extremely disappointed that there's no new healer. There will definitely be some new healer info at Fanfest since there will be a lot of media interviews, and I'm sure the question will be asked. But even if they do have new healer info, not putting any info in the opening keynote is just... baffling. Why kill the hype for those wanting a new healer? If the dps dancer reveal was delayed it would be a plus since no one was really expecting a new dps, but literally everyone was expecting new healer. Anyway I'm looking forward to ShB but my hype needs time to recover. Hopefully the new spells reveal in May will do something for WHM.

I don't think adding heals is so difficult that it's impossible.
    (7)

10. 03-23-2019 01:06 PM
    Reason
    Supprimer ce message

Player
    Character
    Arctura Fengari
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Make Dancer a Healer. Im not kidding. Change it to a healer.

We do not need another DPS.
    (13)

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast