Page 188 of 1514 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 238 288 688 1188 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 15135
    Player
    Character
    Mumuki Muki
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKaplan View Post
    And what content would that be?
    Additional question: Are you saying this, aware that the hypothetical content in question might not cater to you, or might cater to you but disappoint you?
    Additional question: would you unsub or otherwise draw back your support (letting sub drop between patches, withholding mogshop purchases) if they ended up releasing male Viera and/or female Hroths?
    I have quite a few in mind but I don't really feel like listing them at the moment.

Sure, it might disappoint me, but male viera is certain to.

I'll unsub if I'm bored or otherwise unsatisfied with the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Duskane View Post
    i severely doubt Male viera or female hrothgar would take away development from teams that don't even work on characters or gear
    Well, I will say I had characters and gear in mind.
    (0)
    Last edited by Mutemutt; 03-30-2019 at 08:02 PM.

Player
    isnt it messed up that goblet is a housing area and not a tiny goblin
    Character
    Dusk Himmel
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    i severely doubt Male viera or female hrothgar would take away development from teams that don't even work on characters or gear
    (11)

Player
    Character
    Fjolnir Drakenbane
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutemutt View Post
    I have quite a few in mind but I don't really feel like listing them at the moment.

Sure, it might disappoint me, but male viera is certain to.

I'll unsub if I'm bored or otherwise unsatisfied with the game.

Well, I will say I had characters and gear in mind.
    Then this is nothing but a toxic post trying to stir the drama pot. You say resources could be used elsewhere other than male viera, but refuse to list where it could be best used? Unless you actually have something constructive to add, why even bother to post?
    (19)

Player
    Character
    Aneitheita Miornei
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 40
    Quote Originally Posted by Burningskull View Post
    Yoshi said that not all the headgear would work on Viera or Hrothgar because the heads were going to be so customizable. Would you all accept not being able to see foot wear on your feet if we could get the beast like feet the Ronso had in FFX?
    I really would be happy with that. For a beast like race i think its fits, and they could still do some glam stuff from time to time. Would even be funny to have some Boots hanging from the belt for some Done well, i think this would be rather fun for the people into that.
    They could even open it up to the other races if they needed too. Worgan and charr are cool, and i wish i was able to get something like that here in FF14.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kellethryn Ka'venusho
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 61
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarnee View Post
    That's a way to look at it, but a lot of the stuff we "gained" all take resources from the things we lost.

So we lost 3 dungeons, the maps and resources that would have gone into that went into the 3 instanced areas.

Whether they take resources from one place and put them somewhere else you are not loosing content. You may not be getting the content you specifically want but content you are getting nonetheless.
    (4)
    Show your Viera here! https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/378643-Show-your-Viera
    My Twitter: https://twitter.com/Kellryth
    #EntitledBunnyBoi4Life

Player
    Character
    Ren'li Heise
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    Haha, a I see a lot of people talking about content vs new race, I'll give you a hard to swallow pill, SE took a route where ilvl and gear develop so fast that content get old soon, to the point most people never hit max ilvl even with their mains, because the next patch will make that gear useless, yet you have a lot peopole running content like eureka and playing crafters to get new glamour, and buy and decor houses, be it their target or an accident, SE created this "glamour is the true end game" situation, and guess what, character customization, and that includes races, is the epitome glamour.

Besides, there's no need for this argument, if SE were to develop the missing genders, they would just ask for a bigger share of the game's revenue as budget, they are not that stupid, they will not take the resources from other content or teams, or did you feel like SB content was lacking compared to HW while they were making the viera and hrothgar? becuse, like it or not, Eureka alone must have taken more modeling, programming and testing work than all HW sidecontent.
    (13)
    Last edited by Renik; 03-30-2019 at 09:42 PM.

Player
    Character
    Mumuki Muki
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjolnir-Drakenbane View Post
    Then this is nothing but a toxic post trying to stir the drama pot. You say resources could be used elsewhere other than male viera, but refuse to list where it could be best used? Unless you actually have something constructive to add, why even bother to post?
    Toxic? I'm just saying I would rather have the their time put elsewhere. I didn't bother mentioning where because I don't wanna get sidetracked into some argument about what I'd like more than viera (which is what people are so quick to jump to); it's not important to my main statement. I'm just giving my feedback.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Jets Down
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutemutt View Post
    Toxic? I'm just saying I would rather have the their time put elsewhere. I didn't bother mentioning where because I don't wanna get sidetracked into some argument about what I'd like more than viera (which is what people are so quick to jump to); it's not important to my main statement. I'm just giving my feedback.
    I think it was the fact you came into a support heavy thread with an opposing view gave no ideas why you don't support and what you prefer would be allocated to so you posts sorta gave across in 2 ways
    1. I don't want you to have what you are asking for because i want those resources allocated for what i want instead it sounds petty
    2. Pointless they really added nothing can't discuss much with you about why you think that can't gain any supporters for what you want just sorta there

I just take your post in this thread as yea ok moving on at this point and no i don't think you were being toxic just meh
    (10)
    Guy butt is best butt <3

Player
    Character
    Tristain Archambeau
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjolnir-Drakenbane View Post
    Then this is nothing but a toxic post trying to stir the drama pot. You say resources could be used elsewhere other than male viera, but refuse to list where it could be best used?
    The Dad of Light movie. Clearly.
    (9)
    When the game's story becomes self-aware:

Player
    Character
    Mumuki Muki
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Crushnight View Post
    I think it was the fact you came into a support heavy thread with an opposing view gave no ideas why you don't support and what you prefer would be allocated to so you posts sorta gave across in 2 ways
    1. I don't want you to have what you are asking for because i want those resources allocated for what i want instead it sounds petty
    2. Pointless they really added nothing can't discuss much with you about why you think that can't gain any supporters for what you want just sorta there

I just take your post in this thread as yea ok moving on at this point and no i don't think you were being toxic just meh
    I think just having an opposing view is enough to draw negative attention. It really wouldn't have changed anything if I was more detailed in what I wanted specifically.
    1. I'm just being realistic. Resources are finite and I'd rather have them put elsewhere. It's nothing personal, but if some people see it as petty, I guess it can't be helped.
    2. Wasn't really meant to add much to the discussion (in fact I kinda wanted to avoid most of it). I just felt I had to pipe up and let SE know that not everyone wants male viera before they get the wrong impression that "everyone" wants this.

Why this thread? Honestly, it felt the most appropriate at the time. I didn't want to create another thread like this one but focused on being against male Viera because that just feels really troll.
    (3)

Page 188 of 1514 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 238 288 688 1188 ... LastLast