Player
    Character
    Fortee Gransz
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 52

Adventurer class

Anyone remember final fantasy four when you unlocked the free class where you could use whatever abilities and etc etc...
    I think that we should bring that back but differently... I feel from the start of the game since were all considered adventurers we have what’s called our adventurers lvl. That’s the level and strength of our character in their most base form. As we level up our adventure with each level up we get a point to add to our stats. But we also still have the job system which gives us the job set bonuses of that job and class that like normally are only for that class... what this does is if you started off in pugilist but switched to rogue instead of having to build all the way back up to a certain level to continue or take quests wasting precious play time you can now just lvl that class and continue forward taking side quests...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Raldo Volca
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    It feels like you're describing FFXIV 1.0. For better or worse, I think that idea is long dead and buried.

FFXIV 1.0 featured...
    - A separate "character level" and "class level" (or whatever they called it)
    - Stats you could allocate
    - Certain skills learned on one class could be assigned and used on other classes.

It was a poorly balanced mess.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Akira Kazama
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 70
    What?? You didn't like fatigue meters in your p2p game????
    (1)