Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Player

So, your transfering to Aegis

Out of curiosity if your not from either Figaro or Melmond why did you pick Aegis?
    (0)
    "Programming today is a race between Software Engineers striving to produce bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiote. So far, the Universe is winning." - Rich Cook

Player
    Character
    Kairi Sgheart
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 80
    just wanted add more Fabulousity to an already nice server :P.

hehe basically me and friends choose aegis to better suit our timezone as oceanic/gmt +8 players. we have got to know alot of friends in our server from all zone, but we felt in order to really enjoy and not be lack of people in coming contents or more stuffs, we decided to move here. Almost all 16 of us manage to do the transfer, think left 3 or 4 still spamming apply in hopes to get in. hope they got the chance. don;t wish lose them too
    (0)

youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/babyger7

Player
    Character
    Mad Platter
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    So were you able to get in? Thanks to all the inactive players taking up slots, most of the worlds filled up almost instantaneously...but if you did, grats!
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanathya View Post
    As much as it might hurt you, and as much as someone else brings the balance issues up, FFXI had the jobs right. And, you know, this is a FF, and I don't see you guys complaining about people asking for WoW things. So please.

Also, it's not like this dev team is being true to the roots of the jobs anyway.
    This game is not WoW; if you want WoW, go play WoW. If you get butthurt when people mention Final Fantasy XI, then shut up about WoW.

Player
    Character
    Kairi Sgheart
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 80
    yea the 10+ of us did get in, except for a couple. They reopened the server today, just hope the frieneds make it in time :P
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Theplatter View Post
    So were you able to get in? Thanks to all the inactive players taking up slots, most of the worlds filled up almost instantaneously...but if you did, grats!
    They said that inactive account don't take up the slots or i like to say are not count towards the closing of any of the worlds.
    (2)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Player
    Character
    Kairi Sgheart
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 80
    as of now. entire shell manage get in. . can have a peace of mind now. and hope to play together with rest of u all and make new friends
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nine Sunz
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    I can't get innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Question, do the 2 original servers do a fair share of pick up group shouts for things? (moogle, ifrit)
    thanks in advance.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kairi Sgheart
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesunz View Post
    Don;t give up, the server have slot open at every now and then. And also has open slot when they manually re evaluate the servers and update it. This occurs during Evening of PST to the late hours. Or rather, at when SE is at work . Plenty of slots were open up for several hours at 3pm JST today. 1am EST
    (0)

Player
    Character
    C'alhi Tia
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 81
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesunz View Post

Question, do the 2 original servers do a fair share of pick up group shouts for things? (moogle, ifrit)
    thanks in advance.
    On Melmond, I don't notice a whole lot of group shouts. Of course, I'm probably playing at off-peak, and I don't tend to idle in Ul'dah enough to know for sure. We're technically a medium pop world, but things don't seem that way. I heard Figaro has a much better population, though, so I expect things will even out and end up just like how most other worlds will be after the merge.

The game will eventually have a content finder, which will probably make group shouts obsolete, but I hope there is the option to only seek members from your own realm. The whole worldless recruitment thing tends to have issues in other games that I'd like to hope we can avoid in FFXIV...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Chief Currahee
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    You'll see shouts from time to time. From stronghold grps to Ifrit (haven't seen moogle myself). Shouts are rather infrequent as they are genreally used to fill last spots which LS members or friends couldn't fill.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast