Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Player
    LittleAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    10
    Character
    Little Asian
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 61

    ok scratch the last topic LF healer(just 1) for wanderer's palace hard paying 500k

    ill put pf on masamune server
    (0)

  2. #2
    Player
    Iscah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    2,829
    Character
    Aurelie Moonsong
    World
    Typhon
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    This is still not how the forum works. It's what Duty Finder is for. It reaches everyone in the game who is looking to join a party, instead of a small fraction of players who probably aren't playing right now.

    The forum is for longer-form discussion that is going to be relevant for more time and to more people than one person needing a party member right this instant. If everyone duplicated their Party Finder requests here, our actual discussions would be lost in a flood of posts that might only be relevant for a few minutes

    It would be better to post this in your previous topic instead of starting a second one.
    (18)
    Last edited by Iscah; 03-17-2019 at 06:14 PM.

  3. #3
    Player
    Paladinleeds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Ul'dah
    Posts
    1,937
    Character
    Nomfur Farredzasyn
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Not to mention, by selecting "Duty Incomplete" anyone who has previously completed the duty cannot join the party.
    (0)
    White Mage ~ Scholar ~ Paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiroglyph View Post
    Boi if you got kicked for the same thing in over 20 duties I strongly suggest you think hard on whatever the hell it is you're doing

    As I'm sure you are well aware, it takes more than one person to be able to kick a player from a duty, so in all those instances there were at least two people agreeing they'd be better off without you tanking.

  4. #4
    Player
    Iscah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    2,829
    Character
    Aurelie Moonsong
    World
    Typhon
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladinleeds View Post
    Not to mention, by selecting "Duty Incomplete" anyone who has previously completed the duty cannot join the party.
    "Duty Completion" is turned on as well though, it seems? Does that mean it's open to both or his it just locked out everyone?

    (Those tags are seriously confusing, by the way.)



    Also, this is the other reason why you shouldn't start a second topic telling people to ignore your first one - forums don't stay in a fixed order, and now this is disconnected from the other one by several days of posts.
    (1)

  5. #5
    Player
    Paladinleeds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Ul'dah
    Posts
    1,937
    Character
    Nomfur Farredzasyn
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Iscah View Post
    "Duty Completion" is turned on as well though, it seems? Does that mean it's open to both or his it just locked out everyone?

    (Those tags are seriously confusing, by the way.)
    So, the first tag refers to what they're wanting out of the duty... Options are:
    - Loot (basically farm)
    - Duty Completion (want to beat the duty once. Fun fact: for the Savage weekly chests, this also stops anyone from joining who has already beaten the floor that week, or is otherwise marked as "Ineligible for loot", hence you often see those [Duty Completion][Duty Complete] listings for Savage for those wanting 2 chests)
    - Practice
    - [none] (will just skip this and not display anything)

    The second tag refers to who is eligible to join based on duty completion status. Options are:
    - Duty Complete (only those who have previously beaten it can join)
    - Duty Incomplete (you cannot join if you have previously beaten the duty)
    - [none]
    (1)
    White Mage ~ Scholar ~ Paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiroglyph View Post
    Boi if you got kicked for the same thing in over 20 duties I strongly suggest you think hard on whatever the hell it is you're doing

    As I'm sure you are well aware, it takes more than one person to be able to kick a player from a duty, so in all those instances there were at least two people agreeing they'd be better off without you tanking.