Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Goofball Rat
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 67
    Doing the lowest level red gatherer's scrips might also be a good idea since you need those scrips to buy folklore tomestones for the nodes that actually sell well even NQ. It's tedious yeah, and probably not worth it if you can't even spend your leve allowances before they build up and struggle to get custom deliveries done on time. But if you find yourself having more time than you need for those, I highly recommend the lower level scrip things with 240 collectability, even after you hit level 60.

At level 62 though it's easier to do gathering levies since they're near Kugane, so better opt out of gathering levies until then. And use custom deliveries to level fishing past 60.
    (1)
    Rats are fierce, intelligent, social, emotional, cuddly and have a sense of humor. That why it's an honor to carry the name of Rat.

Player
    Character
    Alya Mizar
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 72
    The Ixal have daily turnins too.

Not to good after L55 or 56.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fugu Barr
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    I just finished miner, but I had to spend much gil upgrading gear and buying material just so I could fo the job quests, which all required going out and collecting X number of HQ items, which were impossible without the right gear.
    Not sure of I could have avoided these quests and just done other stuff. (Didn't know beast tribes gave XP for gathering profs..)
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2