Player
    Character
    Destra Yggdralim
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90

Recruitment Icons

As this is my first post on the forums, I only did a bit of research in order to ascertain if this topic has already been discussed previously. If it has been, my apologies. If not, I hope you find this suggestion interesting.

I am proposing a FC and PvP recruitment icon that we can turn on/off manually, akin to the New Adventurer and Mentor icon.

Why? My reasoning is twofold...to reference my favorite boss theme.

1) As I've recently inherited an FC, I find that the process of recruiting new/seasoned players in a public fashion (i.e. using "Shout" chat) has been met with negative and or harassing commentary by other players. My methodology is meant to be friendly and welcoming to those who may want to be supported, but I am assuming that when new players see this, they are even less inclined to respond and/or seek out the person who promoted the FC for fear of ridicule.

2) Many people create new characters or Alts that have the misleading "Sprout" icon that give the impression of them being a new player, but they are not. I have encountered this more times than not.

3) The majority of PvP recruitment is done through Discord. That's a great process, but something that is identifiable in-game would also be valuable in potentially solving an immediate need.

Overall, having an icon that is specifically catered to identify people who are actively recruiting for their FC or PvP team would 1) minimize harassment of people who are otherwise welcoming, friendly people looking to create a home for new/estranged players, 2) give new players the option to approach another player who is recruiting rather than the recruiter inadvertently being invasive toward an experienced player on their Alt, and 3) help supplement the recruiting process for PvP teams in-game as well as offline.

I welcome thoughts on this. Thank you for reading.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Krystal Abyss
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    I find it really weird there's no better system for advertising/finding FCs. I'd love a recruiting/looking for FC icon a whole bunch. Especially on a world like Mateus which has hundreds of sprouts in the forms of ERP alts.
    (2)