Player
    Character
    Faux Ears
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90

List of 4.0 extreme trials in order of difficulty

Hey guys, I just thought it'd be fun to see everyone's opinions on how hard individual
    extreme trials were for 4.0, since I see a lot of different opinions. (btw, this is based on when each trial came out, so not counting when the trial is outdated via ilvls)

I'll share my list below, feel free to include your own list!

in order of most to least difficult:

Shinryu
    Tsukuyomi
    Seiryu
    Susano
    Rathalos
    Byakko
    Suzaku
    Lakshmi

Again, feel free to share your own opinions
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hyomin Park
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    My rankings for 4.0 would be:

Shinryu

Tsukuyomi

Suzaku
    Susano
    Seiryuu
    Byakko

Lakshmi

I didn't count Ratholos because I only did it enough for the minion, and it was apparently not that hard if you did 4 tanks. I don't think that Susano and the Four Lords were too far apart in terms of difficulty with regards to mechanics, so I ranked them by how often parties wiped to them in PF lol. Though Byakko was almost as easy as Lakshmi, which was pretty braindead (press Vril and win).
    (0)
    Sage | Astrologian | Dancer

마지막 날 널 찾아가면
    마지막 밤 기억하길

Hyomin Park#0055

Player
    Character
    Mansion Viscera
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    I'd say Shinryu first, then a big gap, Tsukuyomi, a smaller gap, Susano, Suzaku, Lakshmi, Byakko and then Seiryu.

The first two being my favourite ones. Susano was not that hard but it came at the beginning where people were kinda getting familiar with their new kits (or the game itself if they were new), so it was made a bit harder because of that (same with Lakshmi). I don't have much to say about Suzaku, don't fall and you're golden, maybe this one is a bit harder for healers. Byakko was meh, Shinryu is braindead (but dynamic so enjoyable regardless).
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Hypnotic Noodle
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 83
    I haven't done Seiryu Ex yet, so I will exclude it from my rankings.

Shinryu was by far the most difficult
    Rathalos - simple because to many people don't know how to dodge.
    Suzaku
    Tsukuyomi
    Lakshmi
    Susano
    Byakko
    (0)
    "If you walk through life thinking you are not needed, remember that there is always someone that is counting on you." -CP

Player
    Character
    Rahayan Darkleaf
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    I do think that overall, the difficulty was pretty spot on for this expansion. They seem to get this right, imo at least.

Shinryu
    Suzaku
    Seiryu
    Tsukuyomi
    Susano
    Byakko
    Lakshmi

This would be my list. I did find all of them fun to very fun, but during Lakshmi our static leader literally said: "Let's just f around, I won't make callouts, I don't want to insult your intelligence"

If I'd have to pick one, I do think Lakshmi was the biggest 'disappointment', as in, her fight was not very interesting overall. The added Vril button didn't do much, except 'click it on the right time'. But if that is the bottom line, I'd say they did a fine job in Stormblood!
    (0)