Player
    Character
    Nixx Delumi
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80

Wall-mounted FC banners would be dope

The idea is pretty simple. I want a banner like the ones that exist for the GCs or PVP to mount on my wall that displays my FCs logo. The physical shape of the banner should probably be slightly customizable when placing it and allow you to pick from a few predefined options, similar to how you can pick different versions of vendors to place.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Crimson Law
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    The only way I can see this working would be if they had a blank banner and a separate emblem item to apply to it, similar to how paintings and the blank wall partitions work. You could get the emblem item from the same GC NPC you talk to to customize your FC emblem and/or apply it to gear. The downside, of course, is dealing with more interactive items in the house.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Krystal Abyss
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    The interactive visibility limit was removed.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Yui Savage
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixxe View Post
    The idea is pretty simple. I want a banner like the ones that exist for the GCs or PVP to mount on my wall that displays my FCs logo. The physical shape of the banner should probably be slightly customizable when placing it and allow you to pick from a few predefined options, similar to how you can pick different versions of vendors to place.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticCrimson View Post
    The only way I can see this working would be if they had a blank banner and a separate emblem item to apply to it, similar to how paintings and the blank wall partitions work. You could get the emblem item from the same GC NPC you talk to to customize your FC emblem and/or apply it to gear.
    This sounds like an amazing way to actually implement the banner idea! Have us buy a copy of our company crest from the person who puts it on our gear (or anyone at the Grand Company, whoever works best) and let us put it apply it to the banner! That would be such a great way to show pride in our Free Companies! (Please let the empty banner be dyeable or let us select a color for the background of the banner when we're buying the crest so that we don't have to have a white/grey/ whatever default neutral colored banner.) :-D
    (0)