Player
    Character
    Arvae Lancer
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90

Unhappy [NA Primal] Problem spawning NM's (Ceto) inside Hydatos

IS there some hidden hard to activate requirement to spawn Ceto?

I spent 360 minutes (re-entered instance) to spawn Ceto and it only appeared when I had 5 minutes left and the instance was locked...

I just spent another 180 minutes trying to spawn Ceto with it spawning at 7 minutes left (locked instance)...

Why is it sooooooooooooo hard to get Ceto to spawn?? What's the point if it's only going to pop when I'm about to be time booted from the instance??

Can some one please tell me what i'm doing wrong, I'm trying to farm for the boss item drop but it's impossible and I can't even stay in the instance long enough for Ceto to spawn....Is this a bug? Does Ceto have some old cassie coding that causes it to not exist???

please help me, it's doing my head in
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zolmation Volt
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Blue Mage Lv 70
    Yeah in my experience Ceto can take almost an entire lockout's worth of time to spawn, doesn't feel right
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Arvae Lancer
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Zolvolt View Post
    Yeah in my experience Ceto can take almost an entire lockout's worth of time to spawn, doesn't feel right
    Exactly, on top of how it usually takes 45 minutes to get a full group together, then when you finally start a chain, Onvi or another NM pops and they all run off to do that instead
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Bella Ciao
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    Ovni seems to me a major impediment
    To spawning eastside NM in Hydatos.

There is a method of using reflect to kill the Delphynes that is quite interesting, that does seem to speed up the kill rate.
    I believe there is a video of it somewhere.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Bella Ciao
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80

There is a method of using reflect to kill the Delphynes that is quite interesting, that does seem to speed up the kill rate.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Arvae Lancer
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel_Valmont View Post

I have tried this method, but I don't know if it's because I didn't chain enough or because everyone still keeps leaving for every Onvi or low lvl NM pop but I believe that was the instance where I got time booted with ceto at 1%
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Luna Sol
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    SE does need to do something about Ceto. Ceto is far to difficult to spawn. I've attempted to spawn Ceto several times with a group of least 8 while using shout to ask for more people to come help and most of the time I'll time out of the instance before Ceto spawns. I've seen PW more than I've seen Ceto.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Arvae Lancer
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Thamorian View Post
    SE does need to do something about Ceto. Ceto is far to difficult to spawn. I've attempted to spawn Ceto several times with a group of least 8 while using shout to ask for more people to come help and most of the time I'll time out of the instance before Ceto spawns. I've seen PW more than I've seen Ceto.

This is my life spawning ceto in a nutshell, everyone just tells me i'm wasting my time, etc.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Luna Sol
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenheit View Post
    This is my life spawning ceto in a nutshell, everyone just tells me i'm wasting my time, etc.
    At this point I'd have to agree. Spend the whole time trying to spawn Ceto only to not be able to participate because it spawns sometime after you leave because Ceto demands more kills than what you can provide in 3 hours.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Bella Ciao
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenheit View Post
    Stick with it, I’ve been focusing Ceto for about two weeks now, and finally got a claw today.
    (0)