Player
    Character
    Jets Down
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by LastFireAce View Post
    read my comment agent i finish editing it.

yes you should inv them to party, educated them, give them discord link.... after all what done is done. they inside no the other person.
    actually no the parties are under no obligation to invite anyone who enters a portal nor teach if they don't want to or res them the only obligation they have is to not hurl insults its the same as a 7 man party not inviting a random 8th person to a hunt would it be beneficial yes are they obligated no same rule here since both are public
    (8)
    Guy butt is best butt <3

Player
    Character
    Xitra Lunrise
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Crushnight View Post
    actually no the parties are under no obligation to invite anyone who enters a portal nor teach if they don't want to or res them the only obligation they have is to not hurl insults its the same as a 7 man party not inviting a random 8th person to a hunt would it be beneficial yes are they obligated no same rule here since both are public
    yup that exactly why people gonna continue to get in your portal.

just like Pre-made can be dicks then thos 88 other can be dicks to you. just remember different here BA Pre made need to be in good side of thos 88 other, we need them more they need us.

we pre made basically dead meat. we don't help spawn NM, we only do BA and spawn one fate then harassed them (pulse we get all the loot) .

if thos 88 don't wana help us, go inside portal, don't do support. then we BA pre made F***.

we need to be good to other for them to be good to us.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Anni Suri
    World
    Spriggan
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Crushnight View Post
    That is exactly what makes this game different from the others the community used to be more friendly, more patient specially towards other players learning the mechanics if the community is changing to something really worse is up to you to deal with that same attitude towards you as player when you find yourself in a similar in game situation.

Elitism and what not.
    (2)
    Last edited by AnnaRosa; 03-08-2019 at 05:43 AM.

Player
    Character
    Diaval Alucard
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    yes Logo expensive, yes we no obligation to raise but better to just shut up and be like "we lost person who could't get in to they portal in time" then harassed them, and inv them to the party/teach them, give them link and tray to educated them. they don't need to be professional player to go in.

treating them like shit, calling them snipers what ended in japan people n doing support fate because how bad BA can behave.
    Don't forget that the other side also admitted to actively take portals only when they know a premade was there out of spite. Those also gave a negative image their side. So you can't just blame the premades for their behavior if ruining their runs. But harassment is against TOS, no argument here.

If someone had no idea and just by accident joined, then we have many times told them they can join the discord channel if they wanted to have organized runs and learn the content. It's not a secret cult that only the top join. They organize practice runs, frag runs, prog runs and clear runs. But when it's already a clear run, I would be out of my mind if I expected them to invite me to teach me how the fight goes if a simple mistake from me can wipe them.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaRosa View Post
    If sometime was to join would ask 1st via game communication channel when join such dungeon/raid would go prepared and would learn and practice like someone else who does for the 1st/2nd time and no wouldn't make it with the purpose to wipe them like you wrote before.

Highly doubt the game inform any player that tries to join BA portal if is a pre made or random group.
    I'm a bit lost on what you're trying to say here. But if there's a group already (be it premade or randoms) if you join in solo, then you handle the risk of being left alone without a group or not getting a raise. The game doesn't tell you anything about the groups, but it does tell you it's a punishing content. But if you really wanna know if it's a premade or not, you have shout chat to ask. If they did respond or not, that doesn't change the fact that if you go in solo, you risk doing the content without a group.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaRosa View Post
    That is exactly what makes this game different from the others the community used to be more friendly, more patient specially towards other players learning the mechanics if the community is changing to something really worse is up to you to deal with that same attitude towards you as player when you find yourself in a similar in game situation.

Elitism and what not.
    The problem is, you're treating a content designed for hardcore players as something made for casuals. These are not contents that you can finish even if you died 100 times in it. You can easily waste hrs for people that are trying to do it because you're not trained enough. In savage raids, if you can't find a practice party, you make your own. You never join something that you're not currently at or you risk being kicked and black listed by a lot.
    (11)
    Last edited by Alucard135; 03-08-2019 at 05:47 AM.

Player
    Character
    Xitra Lunrise
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Alucard135 View Post
    Don't forget that the other side also admitted to actively take portals only when they know a premade was there out of spite. Those also gave a negative image their side. So you can't just blame the premades for their behavior if ruining their runs. But harassment is against TOS, no argument here.
    yea din't talk about thos, why? well because some thos actually in the discord group and clear multiple time. they don't care if they get kick out since they clear. Ass gonna be ass regardless they more happy when BA start to harassed them.

this why im more worry about new player who go in.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hyomin Park
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    read my comment agent i finish editing it.

yes you should inv them to party, educated them, give them discord link.... after all what done is done. they inside no the other person.
    The issue with your statement is that I've been in groups where the organizers tried to get the snipers into Discord just so they can listen to callouts, and the snipers refused (there were a few that did join on one of my Ozma prog runs, but most I've encountered have refused to join the Discord). At that point, if they die, they've clearly shown that they aren't willing to cooperate with the group, so why should the group Sacrifice for them and try to teach?
    (11)
    Sage | Astrologian | Dancer

마지막 날 널 찾아가면
    마지막 밤 기억하길

Hyomin Park#0055

Player
    Character
    Xitra Lunrise
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by HyoMinPark View Post
    The issue with your statement is that I've been in groups where the organizers tried to get the snipers into Discord just so they can listen to callouts, and the snipers refused (there were a few that did join on one of my Ozma prog runs, but most I've encountered have refused to join the Discord). At that point, if they die, they've clearly shown that they aren't willing to cooperate with the group, so why should the group Sacrifice for them and try to teach?

if you tray to teach them, they unwilling to learn then leave them dead. but this no case i'm referring too. if someone who clearly being ass then oh well.

If they actually being helpful and listing why no help them.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Anna Ruthven
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    This "sniping doesn't exist" argument is funny because it seems to imply we're equating sniping a portal to theft.

No one owns the portals, we in the discord and those who are actively against the discords for whatever reason know this. You can't "steal" a portal because no one owns it, you can "snipe" a portal. Just like you can snipe something at the last minute on ebay. You can snipe the last cookie before a sibling can eat it. You didn't steal anything, you just sniped it. It's only a big deal when it's happened for about the 6th time that day.

People put too much weight on a word that's been warped by a game of semantics.
    (10)

Player
    Character
    Diaval Alucard
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    yea din't talk about thos, why? well because some thos actually in the discord group and clear multiple time. they don't care if they get kick out since they clear. Ass gonna be ass regardless they more happy when BA start to harassed them.

this why im more worry about new player who go in.
    Nope, go read the "BA shows that we fail as a Community (big time)" thread and you'll see the ones I'm talking about. They were never in the discord group and don't even have the mount. And they admit to doing so out of spite. And there's another one that got salty for being kicked out of discord for sniping portals.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Anni Suri
    World
    Spriggan
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Alucard135 View Post
    I'm a bit lost on what you're trying to say here. But if there's a group already (be it premade or randoms) if you join in solo, then you handle the risk of being left alone without a group or not getting a raise. The game doesn't tell you anything about the groups, but it does tell you it's a punishing content. But if you really wanna know if it's a premade or not, you have shout chat to ask. If they did respond or not, that doesn't change the fact that if you go in solo, you risk doing the content without a group.

The problem is, you're treating a content designed for hardcore players as something made for casuals. These are not contents that you can finish even if you died 100 times in it. You can easily waste hrs for people that are trying to do it because you're not trained enough. In savage raids, if you can't find a practice party, you make your own. You never join something that you're not currently at or you risk being kicked and black listed by a lot.
    Trying to say that just like any other player the person who joined could do it with no intention of wipe their BA team but with the intention to learn and try new content.

Ok understand that some players have different opportunities in game and for that they turn out to be "casuals" or the other you mentioned, but that doesn't change the fact that the "casuals" sometimes would like to try the content apparently JUST directed to the others.

Never tried BA dungeon/raid/whatever if would like YES would like but after reading this thread one thing am sure will never try.
    (1)
    Last edited by AnnaRosa; 03-08-2019 at 06:09 AM.

Page 14 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast