Player
    Character
    Filo Adelle
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70

art work

Don't know where to post this but I was wondering if there was any artwork out there of the Shield oath guage but without the guage....I think it would be an awesome tattoo for me

(2)
    No matter where you go, there you are.

Player
    Character
    Nosam Kin
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 80
    Scroll down to the bottom of this page: https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/paladin/

is that what you are looking for?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Filo Adelle
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    I thought the picture I used would show, I was wondering if there was art of the Shield oath guage but without the Bar that fills up, I will look around, thanks for the link,
    (0)
    No matter where you go, there you are.

Player
    Character
    Enkidoh Roux
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    As far I can tell, the artwork behind the Shield Oath Job gauge appears to be a stylized depiction of the Holy Shield, the original relic shield for PLD - likewise the Sword Oath Job gauge artwork appears to be a stylistic depiction of Curtana (the original relic sword). I presume the Stormblood artbook Eastern Memories would probably include it, but as I lack that book (I only have the smaller artbook that came with the Collector's Edition for SB) I cannot confirm this I'm sorry.

Having said that, look closely at the smaller Job Gauge icons for pre level 50 when the stances are active - the icons contain the Job Gauge artwork on them, although they are very small (here's the one for Shield Oath linked directly from the Lodestone):

Someone artistically talented might be able to possibly copy the image from that icon and expand it accordingly, but I confess my skills with Photoshop are not that advanced.
    (3)
    Last edited by Enkidoh; 03-06-2019 at 05:58 PM.

Player
    Character
    Aurelie Moonsong
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkidoh View Post
    (here's the one for Shield Oath linked directly from the Lodestone)
    Nice find on the image. Another way to get it at the largest possible size might be to take a screenshot directly from the game, after turning the gauge up to its largest possible size, and there should also be something in the settings to put the default UI size at 100% or 150%.
    (1)