Player
    Character
    Kazuh Mon'ako
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80

Quests are miss-able?

I managed to finish the realm reborn storyline, and its post with my friend. And something troubles me.

Urianger had a side quest called "Primal nature" and it was a blue + quest. I've not bothered to pick it up (Which yes I probably should have and finished, but it never slipped my mind at the time) And now I notice that I can't go to grab it now. Do I need to wait until some part of the story happens or am I doomed to never get the access to the side quest's again? (Primal nature being an example.)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Akatsubaki Dovakin
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    Have you done the hm versions yet? Primal nature starts after you do all of the hard mode ifrit/garuda/titan which start with the "A Recurring Problem" quest from Minfilia in the waking sands.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kazuh Mon'ako
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    Yes i have done the hardmode quests, and I still dont have access to the quest "primal nature."
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Raldo Volca
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    I can't think of any important quests that are missable aside from seasonal events. With that said, this quest is basically just used to send you from point A to point B, so perhaps if you'd already visited point B, they just nullfiy the quest entirely.

Is there any chance that you have already picked up the quest "Gale-force Warning" (Vorsaile Heuloix, New Gridania, Adders' Nest [9.7,11.0])? It unlocks Garuda EX, so if you have that duty available, then Primal Nature is definitely no longer available. Alternatively, if you visit the above location, is "Gale-force Warning" available to you?
    (0)
    Last edited by Raldo; 03-06-2019 at 02:06 AM.

Player
    Character
    Kazuh Mon'ako
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    If you're talking about Garuda Hard mode, Then i've already done that, because the only quest available to me was "Seeking solace." So even then I don't think that much was trouble, though im concerned on any other quests i may or may not be able to access if i had finished ARR's story and begun HW's
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Estelle Joyeaux
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    "Gale-Force Warning" unlocks the Extreme version of the Garuda fight; the Hard Mode version is different/easier. Primal Nature should have unlocked after completing "In a Titan Spot," which completes after you unlock Titan HM. Maybe double-check your journal to see if it's already been completed? Advancing the MSQ does not lock you out of any other quests; even if the quest-giver should be absent because of story events, they'll appear in that spot to offer up any quests they're assigned.
    (0)