Without going into too much detail, a lot of offline drama has caused me to reconsider my priorities in regards to FF XIV. With that in mind, I am interested in either joining a free company on Sargatanas or relocating to another server on Aether to join one. Before I jump too far ahead though, let me tell you about myself.

I am totally blind in one eye and not far from that in the other. I can generally play the game without issue, but sometimes I can't keep up if I have a headache or visual sensitivity. I'm up for any difficulty of content, but I need a low pressure environment to shine my best. My timezone is EST, and I'm periodically online throughout the day. Personally, I'd prefer playing during the afternoon or evening. I also greatly value voice chat for obvious reasons. My primary job is BLM (i370) which I've played since ARR's beta. My secondary job is AST(307), but I play that much more casually.

Some of the things I enjoy most about the game are helping other people through their grinds or just laughing my way through dungeons, roulettes, and trials with friends. If that seems like a good fit for your group feel free to leave a post or add me on discord at Esper#1691.