Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Souji Hanamura
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    I am curious. I have an apartment, an FC room, a house, tenant access to two other houses, and full access to our FC house. I'd like to know what this magic content is that I'm missing, because short of decorating and crossbreeding, I got nothing. Even deco and chocobo stables become accessible as soon as you get an apartment and I highly doubt every single apt in every ward and subdivision in every area is full...
    (4)
    Last edited by InkstainedGwyn; 03-04-2019 at 02:39 AM.

Player
    Character
    Kai Lee
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    I got good confirmation that SE, actually makes over $5 billion in us dollars revenue from this game. And I have 2 houses I bought but have left to rot for a while now. Don't know what to do with them anymore?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tala Cocheta
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Penthea View Post
    It would make more sense for SE to add enough wards to facilitate all the active accounts on the server that do not have a private home on any character on that server.

This please!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Y'sira Kurai
    World
    Halicarnassus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai_Lee View Post
    I got good confirmation that SE, actually makes over $5 billion in us dollars revenue from this game. And I have 2 houses I bought but have left to rot for a while now. Don't know what to do with them anymore?
    You could demolish them and free them up for others who would make better use of them.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Rosalyn Valeroyant
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by InkstainedGwyn View Post
    I am curious. I have an apartment, an FC room, a house, tenant access to two other houses, and full access to our FC house. I'd like to know what this magic content is that I'm missing, because short of decorating and crossbreeding, I got nothing. Even deco and chocobo stables become accessible as soon as you get an apartment and I highly doubt every single apt in every ward and subdivision in every area is full...
    The only real 'content' that is being missed out on is airships/subs/the workshop in general for FCs. There isn't that much in there though, realistically.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Souji Hanamura
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by AriesMouse View Post
    The only real 'content' that is being missed out on is airships/subs/the workshop in general for FCs. There isn't that much in there though, realistically.
    There really isn't. Maybe OP just... added up every item in the game and divided it into a percentage? There are a lot of housing decos. But that still all just falls under "decoration", one concept. And again, even that isn't restricted if you get an apt.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Nettle Creidne
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by InkstainedGwyn View Post
    There really isn't. Maybe OP just... added up every item in the game and divided it into a percentage? There are a lot of housing decos. But that still all just falls under "decoration", one concept. And again, even that isn't restricted if you get an apt.
    That still wouldn't equate to housing being a third. There are several times more gear and crafting materials in the game than there are furnishings.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Nyr Ardyne
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    I mean I am all for additional wards. But adding wards dynamically would probably be harder to implement and result in issues on heavy pop realms like Balmung.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Desuena Yakito
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    They way i came up with the specific numbers is by going through every patch note released to the game, and found housing related content. If we are talking on a content added per patch note basis. There are a lot of housing decorations. Housing did release in 2.0 AKA base game or realm reborn. I'm not going to get down on patch level because I like to generalize, on unimportant points when writing. I also took into consideration how certain housing advantages helped the economy during the 2.0 cycle exc. Apartments were not always a thing so i weighted them being added differently effecting that number. I did a significant amount of math had my GF check it because she also plays. Everything she saw sounds reasonable from a content standpoint. To those shouting gold saucer exc. A lot of those activities give housing rewards. SE makes more than a billion a year, to the person that wants to quote me. I said "At a minimum" So kindly read the full header before spewing non since. I own more than 1% of shares, i'm not some middle classer, i have investments everywhere. Mostly in the housing market of Florida, but a lot of my passive income i put into the gaming and technology industry. I don't need to brag about accomplishments, however. That's not the point of the post. The point was for me to establish they have the money to solve the problem, and i can see that they are not putting it to use. I have been all for instanced housing since before they even introduced the wards into the game. We are coming up on the games, third expansion pack and all they have done is try bandaid fixes for the system, which in my personal view is a counter productive was of solving the problem and a waste of money and company assets. To the person who said i don't know how housing works and i did not have ownership of the house. Please tell me how i can buy the plot, install my house start decorating, and then log out because i'm tired, log in and have the plot i just bought become someone elses? Seems fishy, as someone that understands programming, and was a network/server administrator as my first gig, before flash was even a thing, and has taken all sorts of college in many fields for the sake of being able to master technology, mechanical or server side so i can actually contribute something meaningful for my generation, and generations to come. Unless i could get into and read the logs i have no logical explanation how that can happen, without tempering with the system itself. While i do like the modding, community, i feel like they opens the doors to more malicious intended things, and SE hands off approach is a little bit too hand's off for my liking. If it's was my servers or program, i'd lock it down as tight as possible. I'd honestly hate to see, how these servers are set up irl, seeing how they set it up would probably make me cringe. The game is playable, it is fun, it's just sad this problem is still a factor, when it can be solved.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jojoya Joya
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Walls of random text don't impress people or lend weight to whatever argument you're trying to make. Nor does deciding to "generalize on unimportant points while writing".

Your personal wealth is irrelevant. It doesn't make you smarter or more important than the poorest player. We all pay to play the game.

None of the content you mentioned exists because of housing. The content exists for other reasons and offers far more rewards of types other than housing items. You haven't done merely as much research as you claim if you think housing is that significant a portion of all content in the game just because housing items are one of the many different rewards the content offers. Might as well claim that Lords of Verminion is the real focus of the game considering all the minions also rewarded by that same content.

You've had plenty of opportunity to acquire a house by moving to a server that had houses available. You chose not to. If you feel like you're missing out on a part of the game content that appeals to you, it's your own fault. Available housing in NA has currently dried up temporarily between the suspension of the demo timer and SE's free gil giveaway to house owners who will be transferring off world during the free transfer period but there will be a lot of available housing once those things are finished.

As for your house you claim you bought and lost, contact the Game Masters. No one here can help you. Nothing we might say has any meaning to the Game Masters who investigate such claims. If you had actually purchased the house, they would see the gil transaction registering on your account for both the plot and estate permit purchases. If you had actually bought it and lost it through some glitch, then it seems like that gil should be restored to your account.
    (10)
    Last edited by Jojoya; 03-11-2019 at 02:19 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast