Player
    Character
    June Moon
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90

Gearing BLM Need Substats Help

Like the title says, I'm looking for some help gearing out my BLM, some ppl tell me to go all SpSpeed, some say SpSpeed and Crit and some say Crit and DH. I'm going to be playing mainly pug raids not savage or anything. I'm looking to get mainly Eureka Weapon and 400ilvl blue gear atleast, some pointers would really help out.

Thanks in advance
    Gab
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kalise Relanah
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    Basically... Go with whatever. They all end up being close enough for BLM.

Typically, people prioritize SpS at least up until a certain level where they personally feel the most comfortable, then they stack Crit/DH.

Others like going full SpS or full Crit.

It's worth noting that if you aren't running with a Crit focused team composition (BRD/DRG/SCH) then DH can pump out more damage than Crit.

But really, get SpS somewhere around 1500-1900 and see how you feel, if you want more SpS or more Crit/DH. Would be the easiest solution, lets you tailor to what fits your playstyle more (Which will have the biggest impact on DPS)
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Estelle Joyeaux
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    This guide goes more into depth, but the basic idea is that you should have a decent amount of Spell Speed to help with cast times, but too much can mess with the rotation. Otherwise, you can kind of go with whatever; player skill makes more of a difference than stats, so find what's comfortable for you.

That being said, if you aren't doing savage-tier raiding or above, it really doesn't matter too much; the only other content that would be remotely demanding enough to need melded gear would be EX trials, and even then it isn't absolutely vital.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    June Moon
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    thanks for the quick replies and the guide =)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sivelin Kaltz
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    you can go with whatever you want.
    (0)