Player
    Character
    Lynx Blazinheart
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70

Question regarding transfers due to server changes

So first, i have never changed servers (free or otherwise) and due to the upcoming changes to servers and the exceptional free transfer my fc is considering moving but we have a fc house and we would like to receive the benefit of the reinburse of the price if possible.

Just to be clear ill explain the leadership situation , dont know if changes anything.

-BF created fc ;

-BF deleted his character to create a new one ;

- I became leader and invited his new character to the fc, im still leader;

So my question is: will we be eligible to the reinburse of our fc house? If so who will receive the money, since the original fc leader character is deleted?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fox Briarthorn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    As long as you're referring to the 45 day auto-demolish reimbursement, that goes to whomever is the fc leader at the time the server takes the plot back. If you're referring to the server transfer house reimbursement, that is only for personal estates.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Jojoya Joya
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    There is no reimbursement for FC houses because the house belongs to the FC and not a character.

Before you can initiate a world transfer for a character, you have to turn over leadership of the FC to another character and have your character leave the FC. Or you have to disband it but before you disband a FC you have to relinquish any house it owns.

You're pretty much out of luck here when it comes to getting any gil back for the FC house if you're going to take advantage of the free transfer. If the auto-demo timer was active, you could have locked everyone out of the FC house and chosen not to enter it yourself for 45 days so it would demo. Since it's currently suspended, you can't use that method prior to the free transfer period ending.

Your best bet is to try to find another player who isn't going to transfer and would like to take the FC over. Maybe they'll be willing to give you something as compensation for what you invested in the FC but that would up to them.
    (3)