Player
    Character
    Ash Attack
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 70

Twitch Streamer Looking For Zalera Friends!

Hiya there! My name is Ashley (or Ash, or AshAttack!) I am a 24 year old variety/MMORPG/Horror streamer on Twitch from the Windy City (a.k.a Chicago)!

I love MMORPGS (Final Fantasy XIV & Guild Wars 2 being my main ones!) I also love horror games (and not because I happen to be a October baby or Halloween may be my favorite holiday ever.....okay maybe a little)

My IGN is Ash Attack. I currently only have a LVL 57 Bard since I am somewhat new to the game! I am super excited to learn more as I am currently going through ALL the MSQ!

I am all about love, positivity , and doing whatever I can to make everyone’s day just a little brighter in this world we live in!

When I’m not streaming or working as a cashier at Walmart, I’m reading, hanging with my family and our 2 dogs & 2 cats, or watching anime!

I am also hearing impaired! I have been hearing impaired since I was 2 and I use closed captions on my stream! Assessability is SUPER important to me because I believe everyone should have a place where they feel like they belong, regardless of disabilities, where you come from, etc.

Charity is also a big thing for me as I believe it is why I was put on this earth is to help others in any way I can. I feel like that’s what really drove me to push that “Go Live” button. I know what it’s like to feel alone, worthless, and bullied as I have dealt with all that since I started school, so I never want anyone to feel alone like I did. I have made it my life’s mission to make sure I can make someone’s life a little more brighter and motivate and inspire others to do the same!

I can’t wait to meet all of you!

Click the links below for my Twitch and other Social Media

Twitch Twitter Instagram
    Discord Server
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Otto Lyonsphere
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 18
    Hey add me in game maybe we can play some time!!!!

Name in game is - Otto Lyonsphere
    (0)