Player
    Character
    Arctura Fengari
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90

Teammates Interrupting People On Nodes For A Title

Stop interrupting your teammates when they are claiming nodes in Seal Rock. I don't care how much you want that title. It is cheap, and pathetic.

This happened to me today, and Im just baffled at how dumb it was, and bad it felt when someone did this to me. I was excited that I was the first to claim it in time, and then someone ruined that.

I feel like Square Enix should patch a fix so that spells can't interrupt peoples actions unless they are opponents. Its such an oversight.
    (0)

Character
    Beckard Arseneau
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Explain further. Spells are interrupting you? What kind of spells?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Crushing Fatigue
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Beckett View Post
    Explain further. Spells are interrupting you? What kind of spells?
    I imagine Rescue might do it? Mind I've never had this happened so I don't know if it'd work.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ash Primordial
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Rescue was removed in pvp a long time ago. He can't get interrupted, the cast will just stop if somebody else in his team claims faster.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Arctura Fengari
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander_Justitia View Post
    Rescue was removed in pvp a long time ago. He can't get interrupted, the cast will just stop if somebody else in his team claims faster.
    It was one of the ast spells. I cant remember which. It is still possible to interrupt.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ali Lifesaver
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    Send a bug report instead of complaining in GD.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/f...2-In-Game-Bugs
    (1)

Character
    Beckard Arseneau
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianFatale View Post
    It was one of the ast spells. I cant remember which. It is still possible to interrupt.
    Has this happened more than once? It sounds like someone claimed the Tomelith before you, and an AST cast a spell on you at the same time, making you think the AST interupted you, when it was really just that someone else claimed it first.

Remember that latency is a thing in this game. Just because on your screen you arrived at the Tomelith first, that doesn't mean you actually got there first, according to the server.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Aurelie Moonsong
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Alternately, if you yourself have the title already (it's not clear from your post), then do let someone else claim the tomelith.

I only occasionally get into PVP when I need wolf marks for something, but it would definitely be nice to get those glamour items associated with occupying the tomeliths. It seems like it might be difficult to get that if I'm always one step behind the veterans who know what they're doing, and have possibly already racked up that X number of occupations - in which case, do please let another person be the one who officially occupies the tomelith and get credit, for the sake of a second or two.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Gya Ru
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    for gods sake its seal rock , you dont play it to win tomelith race , you are there to get kills.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Arctura Fengari
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Beckett View Post
    Has this happened more than once? It sounds like someone claimed the Tomelith before you, and an AST cast a spell on you at the same time, making you think the AST interupted you, when it was really just that someone else claimed it first.

Remember that latency is a thing in this game. Just because on your screen you arrived at the Tomelith first, that doesn't mean you actually got there first, according to the server.
    No, it happened. They cast a spell on me, and claimed the node. I know because I was a foot in front of them.

It is possible to interrupt player actions. Astrologians are known to disrupt bards they do not like during performances.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast