Player
    Character
    Isis Myrlin
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50

Hi Some GSM Help Please

I have a lot of Copper, Iron and Electrum ore.

I was wondering if someone could tell me a good strategy to lvl GSM using my copper, iron and electrum. I can also buy some additional mats but id like to use these three as much as possible. Hopefully there are some recipes that will incoporate the copper and its products and then i can move on to iron etc. TY in advance.

If ur on Selbina feel free to message me in game. Asher Stark.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Eruantien Draugole
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    for 1 iron is used for blacksmith and armoursmith not goldsmith so that wont help.

electrum will be used for high end synths, so not useful till you are at least 30 to turn the ore into ingots.

and also since goldsmith is going to be getting a complete recipe overhaul in a couple of weeks I suggest just turning all of your copper ore into copper ingots in preperation for that.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Alzelia Shey
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Eruantien View Post
    for 1 iron is used for blacksmith and armoursmith not goldsmith so that wont help.

electrum will be used for high end synths, so not useful till you are at least 30 to turn the ore into ingots.

and also since goldsmith is going to be getting a complete recipe overhaul in a couple of weeks I suggest just turning all of your copper ore into copper ingots in preperation for that.
    Yup, this is good advice

Sell your iron and buy silver
    (0)