Player
    Character
    Taiyuki Zero
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 54

A few problems with lag and sound issues

Hello, recently I've encountered a few problems with the game's loading screens and overall optimization. As of 2 days ago, whenever I log in and start the game normally the loading screen that takes place from the launcher to the menu has become significantly slower and not only that but all the other loading screens within the came take almost a minute to finish loading. Walking around the overworld has become a choppy experience as well. I sometimes spawn in with my camera stuck in the ground for awhile and when I am able to walk around sound and animations for things like summoning Eos or calling a chocobo are chopped and stop abruptly. I'd usually bring this down to my computer not being strong enough to run the game since it isn't even one built for gaming, but everything was working perfectly fine up until 2 days ago. I could run duties without much trouble at all and the game was smooth for the most part. Everything else on my computer has been working normally so I'd like to find out what the problem is.
    (0)

Good afternoon and thank you for posting on the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums.

Do you recall anything updating/changing on your PC that coincides with this?

Can you submit a Final Fantasy XIV system report? Simply go to the 'Config' option on the Final Fantasy XIV launcher and to the right of 'System Information' click on 'Display.'

We hope we can be of assistance in helping you enjoy the exciting world of Final Fantasy XIV!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kazekyou Tekito
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 80
    Hello, I have the same exact problems, if i recall.... before the Feb 26th maintenance the game was running normally, right now it's mostly unplayable. As of typing this, i'm waiting on the loading screen which is alot longer than usual and i'm stuck in the ground when i load in. Where can i submit the system report to?
    (0)

Thank you for the reply.

ShineKaze could you create your own thread and post the following:

-System report (Simply go to the 'Config' option on the Final Fantasy XIV launcher and to the right of 'System Information' click on 'Display.')
    - What was tried so far to alleviate the problem

Hope to see you online!
    (0)