Player
    Character
    Sarina Saragami
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50

Soona

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone else has this problem and maybe please help me out. When I tab target in field or in dungeons everything around me is targeted and wont stop. It's like I've triggered off some flashing on/off Christmas tree lights. It only stops if I log out of the game.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jenna Starsong
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    That sounds more like a keyboard issue than a game issue. Is your tab key getting stuck?
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Callinon Soulforge
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    So I have a Razer Orbweaver that handles that kind of thing and the button I use for Tab was double or triple-actuating for a long time. I worked around it by writing a macro that adds a built-in delay to give me time to let go of the button before it fires again. This sounds like something similar, you've got a key repeating or multi-actuating on you. You might check to make sure there's nothing physically lodged under the button for a start and maybe have a look at your Windows key repeat settings. Make sure they're set with a high enough delay.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Sarina Saragami
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50

Tab key problem

Thank you both so much for your replies and suggestions, I checked system config. etc but found nothing. I regularly clean and dust off my keyboard, so I thought that was clean and dust free. My boyfriend vacuumed the keyboard which was full of CAT FUR and obviously hampering smooth key functions. I feel rather foolish but relieved. THANK YOU.
    (1)