[Chaos] [Louisoix] [EU] [FC] [LFM] Two Shivas are looking for more friends! Come and join the fun!
Two Shivas is a Level 8 FC on Louisoix (EU). We have a large house in the Goblet and have two FC Actions on all day every day.

We were founded by 3 friends and our motto is "You don't need a reason to help people." We're a soft to medium core group who are looking to make friends in the game and real life. We want to grow our ranks with players who share these values and we're more interested in quality over quantity. We'd rather a small group who interact and have fun together than a large faceless sea of members!
We run regular content and are happy to help out players of any experience level with various aspects of the game including levelling, roulette's, Khloe books, trials, unlocking content and lots of Gambling at the Gold Saucer. We have a wide mix of players, and we're always happy to help where we can.

We are primarily a Discord Voice FC and expect players to join the voice chat whenever possible, that's where most of the interaction takes place. No one is forced to talk if you're shy but it's where most of the fun takes place and it's much easier on our PS4 players. Plenty of our members just listen and chat in FC game chat. We run regular events for the FC. We're only taking members of 18+ I'm afraid as we're quite a mature group (in age, but probably not mentality!). If you're interested in joining our little mad family, please send me a message here or on Discord (liquidpoison#1819).

You can also send a /tell to me (Sivi Oribrand) or to Pickles Wigglebottom, San Kurogane, Kvix Sheqa, Maoco Hanato, or Zee Dothal, or send us an application. Thanks for reading and good luck finding the FC that's right for you.